• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Attention Everyone i have moved to serebii forums due to the fact tht the new forums are really slow so if I ever made a trade offer to you my name on serebii is juan8913 like always so just friend request me or PM/VM me. Bye bulbagarden!
    Yeah, it said invaild code so I'm using another picture of boshi until I know what's wrong. ^^; You may have to send the picture to me cause It might be to big on here.
    I did make a list of what I need. I didn't realize I've barely scratched the gen V dex. I need a lot of shinies to fill my dex. Well, at least I have a new goal since I've already fill my dex the first time with none shinies. ^^
    Yeah, I probably will when I can get all my shinies or rares cloned. :) I will need some pokes to offer, and right now I don't have any. lol XD
    Oh, yeah. I had forgotten too. it has been a while since we last traded due to my wifi acting up. Anyway thanks again for the trades. :)
    Thank you so much! Let me know when you can get some copies of shiny rufflet. ^^ Thanks again this helps my goal so much! :D
    okies, yays! XD I guess it was just wifi being a pain again. lol At least we connected fairly easily. kk, I'll meet you on pokemon black too. ^^
    me too but you are not showing up. i'm sure we traded before because we traded squirtle, trapinch, and mudkip.
    I know, I was just letting you know is all. I couldn't sleep last night which is weird cause I usually get to sleep early. ^^; And I am very greatful! :D I'm trying to get a complete shiny dex in gen V, so every shiny gen V pokemon helps. I will look at past posts to see what pokemon we was looking to trade.
    Okies, I'll trade the treecko to your gen IV game. :3 Do you remember the shiny pokemon we were going to trade on gen V?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…