J
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, I meant more if you weren't zoomed in enough it could look smaller than it actually is. It won't make the picture any bigger.
    You're zoomed in and everything, right?

If so I don't really know what the problem could be, unfortunately.
    It's just because when you save the sprites in JPEG the pixels blur, which makes the sprites look ugly is all :)
    When you click save as underneath what you name it is a drop-down box. Just click PNG when you're saving it and you should be fine.
    Still it could have looked a lot better if I had some practice with the two pokemon. XD Oh well, I did try, and I'm somewhat amazed I finished it in one night. :) I'm about to load the Charizard vs torterra pic. It was my first torterra too. It was original meant for a contest on the offering threads, but I couldn't finish it before the end of the contest. Someone offered a pokemon for either a drawing of the two pokemon (plus snorlax, and rotom wash in the bg) fighting, or a story about the two. so yeah, a bit of info on why I drew it. :)
    First click here. Once you've done that click the big arrow in the middle and upload whatever you want to make transparent. After that scroll down and there should be a link directly under the word 'Create' that says 'Transparent'. Click on that and then click on the colour you want to make transparent (normally the white part around the image). Don't worry if it doesn't look like it's done anything, just click the button that says Convert. Then left-click the picture when you've been sent back to the main page so the picture comes up on it's own on a blank page and then Save As.

If you need anymore help just ask :)
    Hey there, I got your request done, but the scanner is having problems scanning at the moment. . .; I'll let you know when I get your pic up on my page. XD Just saying I've never drawn the two pokemon requested, so it may not look to fantastic. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom