Recent content by Jugon

1. J

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Aaw, come on :l Doesn't Brock deserve some love too? He could end up with Nurse Joy... Well, one of them :'3
  2. J

How are you feeling today?

Quite terrible. School started today - but that's not really the reason.
  3. J

General Pokémon: Black and White Preview Thread

Re: Are you concerned about dubbed Best Wishes? o.o'' I'm concerned about the opening.
  4. J

Episode With The Best Name.

The Perfect Match :3
  5. J

Hey everyone! Check out my fan video for Cavern of a Million Colors here! I love the fic so much I had to do it x3 :3 That's such a cute dream, AvidPSFan!
  6. J

I just read Cavern of a Million Colors :D It took me forever but it was so adorable <3 You could easily notice it was made some years ago :) For example, Togepi had not evolved yet...
  7. J

That lure is so coool! Btw, awesome avatar Carina :D
  8. J

:) I know, right? It would be awesome to see all the main characters together for once, why is that so impossible? D:
  9. J

It's possible ^^ That would be so cool~ I'd like it if every old character had a cameo this season :l
  10. J

YAY Christmas eve~ Can't wait to open all the presents 8D I love all the new drawings :3 <3
  11. J

Nah, it's ok ^^' It doesn't matter so much 'cause it's just for fun!
  12. J

Wait... WHAT?! D: And I made my picture in half an hour so it would be done in time T_T Oh well... Merry (early) Christmas everyone! :33 EDIT: Just checked the last page. Thank you so much Kayumi & Miya! ^^
  13. J

How would you feel if TR actually managed to steal Pikachu?

... It's the end of the world O___O Run!
  14. J

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Misty, though he will end up with nobody. Face it, it's a kids show.
Back
Top Bottom