• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The egg should contain either a Modest Ralts with random IVs, or a Zorua with a random nature and IVs.
    I've been working on your bulbasaur. Its been taking me longer than I thought because of the 12.5 gender ratio. I think I'll have your team done by the end of the week though.
    Yea totally, I'm sorry My computer is lagging. :/ I'll be getting a new one soon. I should have you eeve done by the end of tomorrow
    I'll be on in a minute. My brother is currently on our computer.

As for M-Venasaur sets go for

Venasaur@ Venasaurite
    Chlorophyll=> Thick Fat
    252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
    Bold

Sludge Bomb
    Leech Seed
    Sleep Powder
    Gigs Drain
    A revenge killer is a pokemon that comes in after another pokemon faints and KOs the opponents pokemon. As for replacements you could try a m venasaur and see how it works. It actually might be pretty cool. I wouldn't recommend hyper voice sylveon as moon blast does plenty.
    Scarf gar is a revenge killer. The gar your running right now is a sweeping gar. If you want to make him into a revenge killer then we could do that, but it might be worth your time to keep focus sash.

My family is buying a new car, so in awhile we should be good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom