Recent content by Jun

1. J

A Theory: The Starters and Dog are the Keys to the Four Guardians

I see your point but I prefer the theory about Iwanko being a Eevee-like, becoming a Fire / Water/ Grass types through some kind of alchemical mechanic.
  2. J

The Strange Souvenir Pokémon

There are four guardians so, probably inspired from the 4 tikis as Silktree said. Another interesting point is that in alchemy, there are four elemental symbols.
  3. J

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I have an interesting theory about Solgaleo, Lunala and Marshadow. You all know that Solgaleo is somewhat inspired from the green lion who devours the sun, in the alchemical domain. Indeed , there are seven metals linked to seven planets : Gold dominated by Sol ☉ ☼ ( ) (Solgaleo) Silver...
  4. J

Generation VI: The Future

SatoGreninja has a giant shuriken on his back, regular Greninja doesn't. That's why this CAN BE a Mega Greninja. Usually, when new mega are revealed, they show ingame image of it. There is not any game revealed, so I think they will name it "Mega Greninja" when the new game will be revealed.
  5. J

Actually, you're wrong. Masuda tweeted to the community's account saying that he would meet any Pokemon fan for a few hours (until they go to the restaurant).
  6. J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR7gyYz-cVE&feature=youtu.be Masuda's meeting with a Pokemon community. Masuda said them he was on an assignment.
  7. J

Similar but not the same. They can easily add some stories into AZ's War and add another area inspired by Stonehedge, located in South England, or locate in South Kalos. South Kalos in being hinted by Volcanion's description, by Kiloude's description, Masuda's trip. There are some great cities...
  8. J

The fan convention in Lyon wasn't planned. A few community of players of Lyon asked him for meeting. Stonehedge, Grotte Chauvet, I don't think this is meaningless since those are quite good and historical places. At this point, I really expect South Kalos for the next games.
  9. J

So it looks like Kalos third installment / sequels will be surprising. Eternal Floette will probably get an evolution/form
  10. J

Yokai Watch is an important factor to take into account. Indeed they are the true and direct concurrents of Pokémon. As Outrage said, Yokai Watch is getting a larger share of Pokemon's target audience, especially the younger one. This can be felt with the movies and anime, Yokai Watch is...
  11. J

Super Secret Base could be returning again in Kalos with Aarune, indeed he said he was a world traveller. With all 6gen Pokemon being available in ORAS and XY, I can't imagine a 6G game again, but I think it will be special.
  12. J

At least we know for sure that we will get news on the next Coro Coro (15th September), given the fact that it will leaks sooner around September 10th. Coro Coro doesn't announce new games anymore since Platinum, so it's quite sure we will get these information before September 10th. So yeah...
  13. J

So after his trip to Boston for the worlds, Masuda will go to London and then, to Lyon. Lyon was the capital of France before Paris, and is located on the SOUTH part of France.
  14. J

Adding one or two new Pokemon (the green blob, and his potential counterpart) wouldn't mean they are gen 6.5 or 7 but rather already existing gen 6 pokemon such as Notched-Ear or new Mega in Oras. Imo, I keep thinking that they will announce Kalos sequels during the Worlds, and they will be...
  15. J

I have my own theory. IMO, I don't think we will have 2 Zygarde with 2 different moves. I'm also part of the Gen 6.5 theory. As you know, the Ygdrasil myth is used in XY with Xerneas and Yveltal. Yveltal is the divine blind eagle, Xerneas represents the four stags, and at the bottom, the...
Back
Top Bottom