• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Junee

1. Junee

Spoilers Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen VIII)

I've found items in the same spots in the Wild Area multiple times, but I don't know for sure about hidden items on normal routes. Now for a question of my own: are you locked into the Champion Cup once you start it like the Elite Four? Or can I beat a opponent and then just go mess around for...
  2. Junee

Spoilers Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

I don't have an actual link to the petition, but there's this:
  3. Junee

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Barring them not being in Sword/not having usable movepools/whatever, this is probably my team:
  4. Junee

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

They just make me sad. We could have had a cute theropod (dromaeosaurid?) and cool Dunkleosteus Pokemon... :cry:
  5. Junee

Actually, there was research a few years ago that suggests that spoilers can increase a person's enjoyment of a piece of media. So, yeah, spoiler are good! :D
  6. Junee

Do we have any confirmation on version exclusives yet?
  7. Junee

Apparently, there are four different fossils too (bird, dinosaur, fish, and dragon). So, more unknown combinations?
  8. Junee

If Dragapult's name is any indication, it shots it's baby Dreepys as weapon like a catapult.
  9. Junee

Dragon/ghost, apparently. Also, how dare you, that whole line is prefect!
  10. Junee

Honestly, the fossils are the only stumble for me this gen. At least I've got the Dreepy line for my prehistoric Pokemon fix! Weird little Diplocaulus pseudos! :D
  11. Junee

I...what are the -ozolts meant to be? The -ovish are Dunkleosteus-ish, but I have no clue what the other ones are...
  12. Junee

What a little idiot! I love him!!
  13. Junee

Also could be that it's rook as in the corvid.
  14. Junee

Aww, he looks like he should be wearing one of those "Caution: Nervous Dog" vests. I love him!
  15. Junee

Oh my god, Grimmsnarl is Bayonetta!