Recent content by Jungleluke

1. J

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Florges luckily isn't grass. Snubbull is a FAIRY pokemon, so why is it weird that's it fairy-type? Alomomola isn't a creature from a fairytale or something that could resemble a forest-spirit, so why should it be a fairy-type? Because of it's healing abilities? Well, that makes sense (sarcasm)...
  2. J

You're Genwunner! You can't be serious that you don't like it, do you? Haha;)
  3. J

I know your feels bro... :( Keep tryin' is the only thing I can say.
  4. J

Yeah, it's awesome. I think it's based on those classic club-dancers (you know, those with those huge skirts and that kick their legs in the air).
  5. J

They're true, you're a little late haha ;) Anyways, I like all the new Pokes revealed thus far, I hope the '70'-rumor isn't true. AND MEGA_ABOMASNOW!!!!!!!!??????? MUST SEE IT :O (huge fan of abomasnow since... since his reveal! Damn awesome design and typing! And ice-types FTW!*) *although...
  6. J

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Look at Digimon, one of the first created Digimons is LITERALLY a piece of shit. Sometimes there are just silly/weird designs for the sake of it. There are always people that like it, you don't have to like everything that's been...
  7. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Nobody expected it, so that kinda makes it original, or not? It's a coat of arms, it's cool. Animal-based Pokes that just mature are just as original.
  8. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I find it pretty awesome, always better than YET another eeveelution.
  9. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Disappointment? It's freaking glorious! *new partymember*
  10. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm thinking of a second eeveelution too.
  11. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm hoping for an evolution of an old (preferably Gen V) poke. Probably not, because I think they would've showed us already.
  12. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread That would be soooo underwhelming. Talonflame is probably the direct evolution of Fletchling (because I personally think that they would have revealed a middle-form much earlier if this wasn't the case). Btw, it's already the 25th...
  13. J

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread SKRELP !!!!!! HNGGHHHH!!!!!!
  14. J

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Curious about that too.
  15. J

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread That stick might be a magic wand, 'cause she looks like a witch/sorceress.
Back
Top Bottom