J
Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Iknowrite? I was gonna make a thread on /x/ and everything.
    Do you know German, though? I'm learning French. My teacher is super adorable! Like a puppy. And he has long hair. Think Sephiroth, except Asian and moe.
    Nevermind. Googled it. Turns out it's some weird Peruvian bootleg thing. Got it mostly because I wanted to see an SNES Sonic game. Lame. I was hoping that maybe it was one of those ones where you follow instructions and get super powers or get to watch a video of people getting killed or something. Still creepy at 4 AM. though, the skies all red and the voices are all weird and sonic can't fight and he sometimes get's taken away in a cage.
    Anyway, Cathedral? Did you meet The Master?
    FUCK! Help! I'm in a motherfucking creepypasta! It's one of those cliche ones about haunted video games, except it's a ROM for sonic except it's a .smc so it should be SNES and the sky is red and it's creepy and I can send you a copy if you don't believe me it's killing my childhood!
    I've only played the SNES ones, but yes, verily! You get this computer that lets you talk to and summon demons, and you have to save the world from them. And the game has multiple endings. My favorite bit is morality, which isn't good v. evil, but lawful v. chaotic. It's amazing. Where you been?
    Hey i was thinking about signing up for your RPG "Oblivious" and i was wandering if my character could be part vampire?
    Not that you're wondering, but I'm adding you on MSPA forums by the name of abberationalSuscipient. I also have Pesterchum if that's your kinda thing.
    I wasn't going to read it at all since I found part of the first act weird and didn't think I'd be allowed, then I figured whatever and went ahead and read it. I almost quit after act one but it got a lot more entertaining as time went on thankfully.
    I saw the wave of EOA5 fanart on tumblr when I woke up that morning, I can't wait until I reach that point. I was into Homestuck before I even got a chance to read it since some other kids on Bulbagarden told me practically everything about it, plus they were always drawing fanart. Always.
    I didn't know you were into Homestuck. I kind of am but I'm not very far into it, I'm still stuck in the stuff from last year.
    I already got started in the cafe. :p

Wha did you think?

It's a cool sprite. I like the eyebrows.

And it's ok.
    You won't get bored of it, trust me. I only stopped to get ready for bed. It's almost as good as Morrowind, which is the best game ever, IMO. Ever play it? The combat sucks, but the game world's size and level of detail is unbelievable. Also, like all the quests have a ton if ways to complete 'em.
    You won't get bored of it, trust me. I only stopped to get ready for bed. It's almost as good as Morrowind, which is the best game ever, IMO. Ever play it? The combat sucks, but the game world's size and level of detail is unbelievable. Also, like all the quests have a ton if ways to complete 'em.
    ((... You win this round, Ampora >.> though gods i'm tempted to try to attempt an image with Sollux and Feferi with the words "Deal wiith iit" under it.))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom