J
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, sis, I see Dragonair as the elegant powerful type, ya know?
    But yeah homie, Garchomp is pretty bad *ss like bacon! LOLZ U ROCK!
    Hey, sis, Imma randomn person chattin' to ya! I juz wanna say dat we have , like, da same interests!
    PEACE OUT MAH GHETTO HOMIE!!!XD
    So he's a Devia who is tortured by demons from hell. He is going through so much hardship, he would rather die than live another day. But that's where everything goes wrong. He tried to commit suicide several times, but each time the demons protected him from any real harm. He only went through the pain. Several times he has heard of a "higher power" that can relive him of his torture. Thus, he sets off on an adventure to find this "higher power" so he can rest in peace.

Your opinion?
    Yes...I don't really understand how you could try and convince somebody that a human being is actually a ham sandwich...XD
    Apparently peoples were tryna convince the head teach your guy was a ham sandwich? Fucking hilarious, I'm kinda sad I missed that XD
    Okay. Just checking, because it's obvious that you're also busy with Catching Fireflies. If you'd like a recap I can give you one. Oh, and Mortuus' class will be after lunch.
    So what steps would an Inani have to take to become a Gifted with reality-warping, anyway? I mean, all it says is they live in their own little worlds of illusion, but that can't happen if someone didn't have powers beforehand, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom