J
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wonderful. The girl of my dreams invited me to sit with her today. We talked, and she revealed that she still had a unicorn I drew for her, like, three years ago. So I totally made a better one, since I've got better at drawing. I am very proud of myself. Also, I got a ton of GBA ROMs on my box. And Battletoads, though I haven't played it yet. So what have you been up to? Anything cool?
    *breaks brackets then*

You're not bad, better then some of the people I saw on the Homestuck forum...tried getting a trolltag once, and ended up talking to a fantroll that made cupcakes for his lusus. I don't tend to RP Sollux, so I was searching his chatlogs for responses to go from.
    ((ok...I am out of canon ideas lol. tempted to throw a "bitches lovve wwhales" in there somewhere))
    lea2t ii don't have fin2 2tiickiing out of my face liike a chee2y horrorterror from one of KK'2 terriible moviies.
    eiither way, 2crew you and thii2 2tupid ca2te 2y2tem
    al2o, feel free to iignore the iincoming fiile 2ent two you.

twinArmageddons [TA] has sent the following file: manlyguiidetwodatiing.die
    riight keep telliing your2elf that ED.
    you thought thii2 was a place for your troll harry potter LARPiing ii bet
    magiic ii2 fake get wiith iit.
    al2o 2top playiing game2 for giirl2.
    Hey, Corruption. On Catching Fireflies. Perhaps you could restart the series altogether? I imagine a lot of people that wouldn't join because of how far the original got would be willing to join if you restarted it. That, and I've been playing the original Shin Megami Tensei, so I want to make a Devia.
    its a comprehensive book abuot all things H.P. if u need any lists like possible secondary classes, spells lists for classes, ect. let me know and ill pull the info from my copy of the book
    I need you to post the statis of the Chasing Fireflies universe in Dream Guard's sign up so I can post the RP taking place in that world.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom