Recent content by JustAnotherLeafeon

1. J

Music What song are you currently listening to?

A nice piano cover of Too Close by Alex Clare.
  2. J

Jack Johnson - Ones and Zeros
  3. J

Last Poster Wins [v12]

I... win?
  4. J

Start Ups PMD: The Reverse

Dylan stared at Damon for a moment. What is wrong with this dude...? Zoie was just as confused as Dylan was. "Well, instead of bending over backwards, do you mind showing us to the Relic Castle?"
  5. J

Dylan recoiled when Damon bent over backwards to reply to him. "W-well, I don't worry that much. Heheh..." Do I worry too much...? Zoie walked forward. "Well, if they aren't mean or anything, then what are we waiting for? Let's get a move on!"
  6. J

Dylan looked at Damon. "So, if there's Pokemon down there... D-do you know if they will be hostile or something? Because I don't know how I will be able to fight if I'm not a Pokemon myself..." He eventually trailed off to a mumble, thinking he should stop talking while he's ahead. Zoie put a...
  7. J

Streetlight Manifesto - Day In Day Out
  8. J

Dylan was sort of scared by Damon's flailing. What a strange person... He takes everything way too seriously... I guess people have to be careful about what they say around him... He stayed at his usual position at the back of the group, Zoie walking along side him. "Say, did you see that thing...
  9. J

As Dylan was inspecting a revive, which somehow revived a Pokemon from fainting, when the Scorpion Queen appeared, calling for him to move out. "R-right. Coming." He placed it back on the shelf and walked out of the store, where Zoie was waiting. "Have fun in there, Dyl?" "Yeah. There's a lot of...
  10. J

PMD: The Reverse - Discussion Thread

I'm just going to say that for the next few days, I won't be on that often. Either that, or my entries will start to come at midnight-ish. So yeah. Just letting you all know.
  11. J

As they were walking, Zoie looked toward the back of the pack. Sure enough, there was a human there, seemingly in his own world. That's probably him... she thought, slowing her pace. Soon, she was near him. "Hey, you're Dylan, right? It's me. Zoie." Dylan looked at her, confused for a moment...
  12. J

After staring at the carving for a bit, he gently placed it back in the bag. After a quick look around, he noticed that the Scorpion Queen, along with several others, started heading out of the alley. "Um, I think we should go..." he said to Rose, getting up and slinging the messenger bag over...
  13. J

Dylan looked near him and, sure enough, there was a bag right next to him. It looked quite different from the makeshift sack he previously had, but it still felt like it was his. He opened it up and, sure enough, the carving of himself was still there. "How odd..." He said, slowly pulling it...
  14. J

Dylan sighed. Well, at least it wasn't just him here. There was a commotion going on a bit further down the alley, but he ignored it. "Yeah, I am..." He made a small, awkward chuckle. "Sort of." He ran a hand through his hair (Another new experience of being a human). "Sorry, I just... I guess I...
Back
Top Bottom