• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

JustJeff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jeff (or is it!?)

Birthdate: 13th of March, 1996

Height: 6''

Blood Type: I don't even know Myself

Games: Summoner's War, League of Legends, Maplestory, The Wolf Among Us, Kingdom Hearts, Catherine, Ratchet & Clank, Pokemon, Game of Thrones, Life is Strange, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, D&D

Interests: Photoshop, Anime, Games, League of Legends, Chess, Forums, Art, Jaw-Dropping 1080p Action, 4K!, Music, Movies, Crunchyroll, Convention, Geek Talk, Music, Archiving, Girl on Girl Action, Conversations, Being a flippin' Ninja, The Settlers of Cattan, Monopoly, 80'' TV's, Hacks, Trolling, Cliche Objects/Subjects, Ladies w/ Blue Eyes, Amusement Parks, The Art of War, Puns, Magic, Card Sharks, DrSeuss, Paradoxes, Disney Movies, Escape Rooms, Dat Ass tho!, Hope you got all That, Irises & Lilacs

Dislikes: School, Shakespear, History, Immaturity, OCD, Time, Mornings, Books, Horrible Transitions, British Accents, One Line Replies, Cheap Objects, The Chum Bucket, ARAM Accounts, Cute stuff

Favorite Quote: “There are two kinds of men in this world; the righteous who think they are sinners, and the sinners who think they are righteous" ~Blaise Pascual

Personal Motto: Do or Die

Best Quality: Beginner Graphics Designer, Tons of Puns, BB Coding God, Quite Creative, Knows the Krabby Patty's Secret Formula~

Worst Quality: Lazy, Takes forever to respond, Imagines Impossible things a Lot, Reading / Engrish, (there's probably a lot more lol)

Skills: Humor d17, Cooking d10, Speling d4, Fashion d12, Toughness d12, Patience d19, Imagination d18, Intimidation d9, Driving d1, Drawing d3, Subtlety d13

Fetishes: Blue Hair, Blue Eyes, Red Eyes, Raven Hair, Choker, White Skin, White Teeth, Avg Height, Freckles, B+ Rack, Weaboo, on the Naughty List, Smoker, Russian Accent, Mature, Gothic, Artist, oh Bby!

Self Descriptions: Anime Fanatic, Casual Gamer, Music Lover, Art Enthusiast, Lazy Procrastinator, Santa Clause Believer, Shadow Realm Sentencer~

More Info~!
● Avid Anime Watcher~ I watch it Every day~ (Let's talk about it friend~)
● Can sleep for up to 12 hours or more! POGCHAMP!
● Cliche is King and the Unyielding Unique. I like them both. Major Style points if you Combine them~
● I always wanted to try eating some Panda Meat
● Fall & Winter are the best Seasons of the Year
● Roses are the best kind of Flowers~
● Purple is the Best Color
● My overall goal is to become an Otaku. #TheDream #MarikaBestGirl
● Being a Bartender is cool also. Did I also mention Chef?
● Adrenaline is my Friend and will always be ♥
● I always wanted to have my own Motorcycle. I'm quite fascinated by them.
● I put 33 seconds in the Microwave instead of 30 seconds, because i'm to lazy to press the 0 button
● EDM > Pop > 1980's >Rock > What's Hot

Random Facts~!
● Blue Roses do Exist~! Simply dye a white rose's water Blue. Wait a couple of Hours. BOOM! Happy Valentine's Day~!
● A Blue Moon appears every 4 Years. Keep your eyes out friend~!
● If you send me hot pictures of Anime Girls on my wall, you'll even get a hotter 1 in return~! (Challenge Accepted? Do it!)
● Female humans are the only mammals w/ enlarged Breasts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Currently Active On / Where to Find Me!?
● League of Legends: JustJeff / ButterStikk
● MyAnimeList: JustTheFx
● Bulbagarden Forums: JustJeff
Note: Tell me if ur ganna add me. I don't add Random Foo's. Foo!

-Last Update
1st of January, Twenty-Seventeen

░░░█▐▄▒▒▒▌▌▒▒▌░▌▒▐▐▐▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▀▄▀▄░
░░░█▐▒▒▀▀▌░▀▀▀░░▀▀▀░░▀▀▄▌▌▐▒▒▒▌▐░
░░▐▒▒▀▀▄▐░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▌▒▒▐░▌
░░▐▒▌▒▒▒▌░▄▄▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▐▐▄▄▀░░
░░▌▐▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░▌▌░░░
▄▀▒▒▌▒▒▐░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░▀▀░░▌▌░░░
▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▐░░░░░░░▐▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▌▌░░░
░░░░█▌▒▒▌░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░▐▐▒▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░▄█▄▒▐▒▒▒
▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▄██▀▄▄░░▀▄▄▀░░▄▄▀█▄░█▀▒▒▒

Birthday
Mar 13, 1990 (Age: 29)
Website
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/74253.html
Favorite Generation
Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
Favorite Region
Hoenn / Hōen
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
2466-2920-6005
Occupation
Krusty Krab Employee
PokéCommunity Username
JustJeff
Smogon Username
JustTheFx
Pokémon Showdown Username
JustTheFx, LeCoqGrande, uPlo, MarikaBestGirl
Pokémon Online Username
Dee E Dee

Signature

Jeff's Blog #3: A Self Look at Myself Jeff's Blog #4: Competitive Battling; Looking Back, Now, and Forward TBD
Jeff's Blog #5: Creativity, and Being Uncreative TBD

Trophies

1. 5

Johto's Plain Badge (5 points)

Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  2. 10

Kanto's Rainbow Badge (10 points)

500 messages? Impressive!
  3. 2

Johto's Hive Badge (2 points)

Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  4. 1

Hoenn's Stone Badge (1 point)

You've made your first blog entry!
  5. 1

Johto's Zephyr Badge (1 point)

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge (5 points)

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  7. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge (2 points)

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  8. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge (1 point)

You've made your first post on here!