JustJeff
Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay~ I like it when I win. :3c And just a wee bit. You totally one upped me. xD

Whatever you say Jeff. :p
    And I finished Sankarea, and I started Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, and I'm also watching Akuma no Riddle, and Selctor Infected Wixoss.
    Oh I actually make you laugh? That's good then! <3
    Oh, oops, sorry... I'm just used to sending interesting-looking people FRs.^^ Hey there, Jeff, I'm Kit, how are you?
    Jeff your embarrassing me. D;
    Hmm not sure I don't do well with "Paparazzi", but I'm sure I can keep a "Do What U Want" kind of attitude. As long as it doesn't lead to a "Bad Romance" of any kind.
    What's in it for me? Cause it's not a fun game if there's nothing at stake. ;)
    That laugh is contagious as well!! *flail*
    I'm having a hard time deciding on my theme though, signatures are hard :p
    Of course I know :9 Butv I lkie it better when I can feel his breathing on my neck, then how playfully he bites my skin ansd then..~ Won me over! ;D
    I wish I had photoshop now to make a counterpic :XD:
    My~~ I won't give in that easy ;9
    Noope :O I don't like that genre at all, keep trying boy~

Nope, why that sad face? :<
    I'm having a hard time deciding on my theme though, signatures are hard :p
    Of course I know :9 Butv I lkie it better when I can feel his breathing on my neck, then how playfully he bites my skin ansd then..~ Won me over! ;D
    I wish I had photoshop now to make a counterpic :XD:
    My~~ I won't give in that easy ;9
    Noope :O I don't like that genre at all, keep trying boy~

Nope, why that sad face? :<
    Oh fine Jeff, you win. Here's your photos. ;)
    And I don't know that much, but I bet I could learn quick~
    ....I admit I might actually say it because you make it sound like a catch phrase that would get stuck in my head. *flail*
    Alright, I'm actually breeding for someone at the moment so it needs to be quick. Do I need to shinify the 6IV or just unshinify the original?
    I don't think I can rename them since they're yours. I can try to unshiny them (to get back original trainer), then trade them back, then have you nickname them and shiny them again. I'm doing a trade right now though so I'll let you know when I'm done
    Starting on the shinifying! Actually I need to mess around in my bag for stones so it will be a second
    Alright! I'll trade you some of my other powersaved shinies for them since I don't have enough non-shines for trade (more shinies for you, nice)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom