JustJeff
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True, I won't argue with such sound logic. :p

....Aw you sound like a gentleman Jeff! Albeit you also sound like a flirt, in a good way ofc. :b
    Hmmm again I'm clueless so I have no idea what you mean. The only card that comes to mind is a joker for some odd reason. xD
    Who says that exactly? :b I'm kidding really, I don't mean to be rude with this!
    We have a deal then! >:D And shall the best designer wins..
    I see :9
    Sorry.. Here's my fav :9
    Really? Pardon my ignorance then :eek: (I'm gonna take a look at 'em).
    My, of course I did~ But I don't play innocent here :XD:
    Let's keep talking then ^^ And noope, it's not romance.. Try to guess~ :p

rofl :XD2: Lemme take a look at my external disc to let you know ;)
    rofl I like that ^^. Well, it depends, have something in mind for the signatures~?
    My, my.. You sound like a womanizer if you ask me :p

#TeamLucy XD
    rofl sorry I'm not in your level, but well.. I'm not that good at english yet to pick the lyrics by ear, and never looked at the lyrics in the web so.. :p. I'm turning 20 this year, I'm two years older than you :XD:
    I feel so stupid now that you say that XD Well, I kinda like it hard difficult XD
    My, I am a terrible person for letting you feel lonely! :< Why do you say it? I think it's awesome.

I kinda guessed it :p But I prefer to make sure ;). No, I don't~ Or most likely I can't pick one. ^^
    I laugh easily.. But it was fun imo :p We've got a deal then! Just don't laugh at my work eh? I'm new at this.
    Oh, I like the sound of that ;) How many rules does your book have?

Yeah! I remember I said "Sweet!" when I fist saw that weapon, if we're talking about guns and swords users Devil May Cry's Dante is between my favs :9
    No I didn't, sorry XD (I'm not that much of a Lady Gaga fan, neither I remeber lyrics). My, so you're younger than me? :O I don't like the sound of it. But since you're already 18 it's fine, enjoying being people of age? ^^
    Only got nido's one :XD:. Bear with me, I suck at this as you may have realized already :XD2: It's better that way~ Getting things too easy it's no fun ♪
    Lonely why? :( Now that I think about it some people found love here y'know? ;9

I second ya, 1080p simply rulz!
    Name's Liza if you feel like knowing it, may I ask yours~? I don't think I can say a single anime is my fav if I'm honest :/
    Haha "outside the box" XD Ya killed me with that (The mods will be proud of you :XD:). Mine..? Hm, not sure if I'm honest. I'm kinda creative but no so much.. :/
    No way! Yesterday we barely drank with a couple of friends when playing pool 'cause they didn't vring money.. I mean, were they expecting me to pay for everything or what? :mad:
    It's a deal~

I totally love weapons too, if we're at it I even can shoot.. so be careful :XD2: I see.. I'm interested but I'm too rookie (I know I'm gonna lose :bawl:)
    ..! Oh dear :eek: I'm scared to play against you now XD Do you play for money?
    I can tell is a big one, if I tell you you'll use it to annoy me XD
    My, my.. Straight to the point eh? :9 atm I don't, single and happy XD what about you?

And it's between your favs ^^ W-- Ohh~ Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and Guilty Crown, we're like blood pals now ^^ and you know how to use Photoshop a lot :3 Really sexy profile, won't deny it XD
    Just be glad that no one has ever gotten that close to beat Gyarados when he's in that state with that much health.
    Ya bet ~, it depends on who you're trying to get :p what nature do you have?
    I'm not gonna wait for my poor bros to get da cash y'kn-- Oh no.. You're right! What did I do?! I should be punished for such a sin! D:

Yeah~! I totally love the variety of armors she has ^^ I feel like making a signature of her.. Lucy's keys rule Scorpio babyyy
    Haha! Like I'll let you win that easily ;9
    I see, well.. I'll sent you a quick VM then ^^ Looking forward to know what's your team. There's only a poison type I'm afraid of btw :eek:hno: I'm hoping you don't use it.
    Heh, you should know how dangerous poison is more than me~ That's why they're called toxic and not burning relationships :p
    No way! most people I know don't know this anime ^^ You're one of a kind :p
    Hah, the nature I like the most is naughty hasty XD
    Yo just gotta get the right guys XD But yeah.. It's the worst when you wanna hang out with 'em and noone has cash XD I ended up going alone to the cinema more than once XD

Yay I have another fan ^^ Erza's my fav but Lucy's the comic part that makes the series so fun :p
    So have you played it before too? °¬° We're a naughty pair XD I better get back to the game.. I don't wanna lose so bad XD
    Yeah~ :3 What times are you ussually online? I don't see you much when I'm on so.. For the sake of make things easier here's my FC: 2723-9410-4398 :p
    Don't expect much 'cause I'm not that good.. I hate to dissapoint people in battles :/
    Ohhh that sounds nice, now I want to take a minute and chill. >.<

I only send pics to good boys who earn them. ;p (I'm not that easy to sway, but I can definitely play. :3c)
    Now I can't tell if your serious or not with the quotes, Jeffay your mind games are evil. </3
    You definitely know how to play, I don't know what to expect from you~ ;p
    Reaxed nature eh? (poképuns time on XD) I am lazy so yeah.. We can spend some quality time looking at the fan and talking. it's something common around here :p
    Dunno what's hot for you but I can't sleep with the fan off :eek:

I was talking about FT actually (Wendy's spell) but still, I know a bit about poker played even strip poker lol but it's been a while since I last played :D. But we can play sometime :p
    Fear my.. my.. Dunno what you can fear from me XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom