JustJeff
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have a rating system? Interesting.
    Yay so much awesome art. :'D

And no I just deliberately ignored it. :B
    Your such a good boy Jeffy. :p
    What do you want to know really? I have a dull life, with not much to share. D:
    Well as long as your happy aha. x)
    They do make a great pair, though I'm more of a Gray x Juvia fan. :p

Nooo, not at all. Your an oddball for liking the dentist. :B
    If I was truly shady you wouldn't know my age or birthdate either. And I would have never said I was female. :B Though I only use Porygon as my gender icon because it's my favorite Pokemon. c:
    Okay I will when I do have time to make one. :p
    Natsu & Lucy! :') And your not bad at all!

I don't need my teeth drilled man. ;_;
    Shady?? Why am I Shady? D: And that's fine with me. :p
    To me it seems like a huge number. Cause I'm pretty sure I haven't seen over 100 myself but then again I could be wrong. And fine, I'll try to in the upcoming week so we can compare. :p
    ....And that is crazy damn. o__o
    Wow you got me there, I actually thought you googled it. xD

Considering I need to go to a dentist in like a month, no. :[
    Pffff again I can be an airhead, but you can call me Nina if you'd like. That's a nickname some of my friends here use. :p
    Hello, I love your avatar!
    Kido <3

Sorry for the random interruption XP
    Ah, thank you for helping me for what I should do for Emboar. It's for my project for breeding all the Starters, weather (I know it's not the correct version, but I tried looking it up on the Internet for the spelling for the type of word spelling, but it didn't pull the correct one for my case up.) or not, they're competivly viable. So far I have.

All the Kanto Starters,
    All the Johto Starters,
    Torchic,
    Piplup,
    Snivy,
    Fenniken and Froakie.

Before I decided to do this and actually start doing this, I IV and EV bred 12 Pokemon, the last six with Egg Moves. I have yet to make an actual competive team though.

Also, I have Mario Kart 7.:p
    Hi! How are you?

I'm trying to breed all the Starters with the, IVs, Nature, Egg Moves, ect. I want, but I'm not sure what Nature I should breed for. I'm thinking of either Admant or Brave. With Adamant I can go full on Physical, but with Brave I can go mixed. Emboar's already super slow, so I don't think that an Adamant Nature would out speed much, but I don't know. What do you think I should do?
    Hmmm no offense I'm not interested in girls. Hahaha jk!! She's pretty attractive but let's be real here, what kind of girl MC isnt attractive? lol
    Lol don't forget your eight hours of sleep every night!
    Have any other animes to recommend?!
    I'm actually an anime loser... i watched FMA for the first time over spring break... and only the original one, not even the Brotherhood series lol
    GOOD THING IT HAS BISHOUNENS BECAUSE I CANNOT WATCH ANY ANIME WITHOUT IT
    I hope this main character is attractive
    I'll watch it when I have time lol but you need to remind me!! This month and next month is swamped with school stuff ):
    And go to sleep man it's like 1am on a school night!!
    Hmmm I blew air out of my nose slightly harder than usual, that's sorta like laughing! lol
    I heard it's good! But I have no idea what it's about!
    Tell me about it!
    Sell it to me! lol
    Hmmmmmmmm I don't think so lol MECHA anime is more like it!!
    I also prefer anime that don't have scary pictures of the Mona Lisa, you know lol
    ASDFGHJKL I dont watch that much anime buuuuuttt the few I do watch are my faaaaves <3
    Of my top three, the #3 spot goes tooo Gundam Seed Destiny!
    #2 is Code Geass!
    & #1 is Gundam Seed!
    & #4 is Gundam 00!
    I think you can tell what my favorite kinds of anime are lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom