JustJeff
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha it was luck! :p JK but we'll have to get on a rematch soon! The team I went in with was admittedly pretty bad lol
    Yes, I had no idea it was you, then I saw your name under the participants list for the battle league lol
    Lemme know if the IVs are shit on that one, I've got a box full of 2-4IV ones of those so I can send you another no problem. xD
    I'll trade you a 3-4IV Adamant HA ESpeed + DDance Dratini for that Magikarp. I've already got a perfect Mandibuzz, as you've probably seen. xD
    Yeah I've been looking to replace Banette with a Mega Gyarados, that's what I'm working on right now. And Krookodile is also going, probably for something with Rapid Spin or Defog. And while I love Aegislash, it's Speed tier is so annoying ugh. With SW up it outspeeds too many things that can then hit it while it's in Blade Forme.
    That was just embarrassing. xD Lesson: Don't use half-inished teams! Dat Mega Luke, doe. That thing's scary. GG m8. :)
    A'ight. Just swapped my Gym team for an amalgamation of it and my half-finished competitive team, since it's obvious that the montype one provides you with no challenge at all xD. That was a GG, though. I was hitting myself so hard when I hit Crabhammer instead of Aqua Jet on your Galvantula, but you've probably got Sash so it didn't even matter. xD
    Tbh I knew it was a Zoroark. it always is. No one with a Zoroark ever brings something else out first. :p

Problem is I have to attempt to boost anyway otherwise milotic walls every rock type. There is no rock type that can beat a bulky pure water type as only cradily learns any grass moves.

Anyway Grats :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom