• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JustJeff
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• - A challenger will go through the league using a team of 6 Pokemon. This team may not be changed throughout the duration of the challenge.

I have absolutely no idea why you said that. After going through the documentation three times it says it nowhere. Even if it did after beating the amount of gyms you have I doubt the rule would apply. I'm not counting the battle as you've already beaten me once but I suggest anymore questions be brought to Sharkshocker.
    No worries bad lucks part of the game. Not your fault and you'd of most likely won anyway since rock is poor defensively. Until pokebank brings my Terrakion over i expect some heavy losses.

Here is my gym leader report I made post battle:-
    ----
    Uhh got thrashed.

Tbh bad luck struck at every single turn.
    R24W-WWWW-WWW4-L9NC

Frozen turn one when head smash would of ko'd greninja back
    Crit Scald ment I didnt get reflect up thus stood no change of getting through his mega without losses.
    First Scald Burn on Aggron ment Metal Burst didnt seriously hurt milotic and my dragon tail missed while his earlier one hit.
    After that it was over since I have such sparce cover for Water/ice types anyway.

Even JTF acknowledged this post battle and offered to replay match which was very good of him. Fair is fair though and he won.

Sums up my wifi battles of late.
    Can you do that time on Jan 16th. Super busy last couple of days at work. I really need to finish off a few pokemons due to pokebanks failure to arrive.
    Really fun battle! Your Tyranitar really tripped up my team :(

But the Azalea Badge for Season 0.5 is yours. Congratulations.
    On GMT here that thats 4.30am for me (8hrs diff).

We can either do 11-12pm for when i should of woken up 7am here or at the weekend when work/school is not in way.
    GG, I thought that Venussur would sweep me.
    Just so you know, you can't change your team after you beat a gym leader, so on your rematch with me, I'm going to have to ask you to use the team you fought Glory Blaze and Sharkshocker with.
    I thought for sure you'd go for Flare Blitz because I'd live a BB for sure. Had I gone for Iron Head... Ah well, it was a good match. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom