JustJeff
Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can say the same about you c: Though is it me or you are posting less lately?
    Barely been watching anime lately not played games xD; I got this sorta mental tiredness I get once in a while when I don't feel like doing anything. But I am certainly waiting for some animes~ What about you? Mr. soon-to-be -otaku? :p
    I am not as skilled as you Mr. Jeff *sobs* You are a conversation Master~~
    D: How did you--I mean what'cha talking about??
    Sorry pal, don't find that attractive :/ I like hot guys but not together xD Don't tell me you do?
    Sounds good imo! :p
    LOL okay Jeff, Nina will be a good girl and heed your words or warning. xD
    Oh I'll take your word for it then! And it's a silly little anime honestly.
    Dammit you're taller than me! I'm 5' 9".
    Yeah, same. I haven't been GFXing lately either haha. I'm losing my drive too.

Oo okay I'll definitely add you! Although I don't play it as much because of school. I'm such a noob I haven't played in a year. My username for League is Kaatarou
    Back for a while >o> Bulba changed in my eyes so for some reason I am less eager to keep coming here. I am hoping to be more active in my time here tho o/
    Oh my xD Don't tell me you had to use your charms to fix the situation~? That's why you "don't remember?" ,Hah you don't fool me!
    You have too many rules Jeff! Calm down live~ My rules is there's no rules •w•)/
    Wow so much info about Je--- 5'11" My~ You sure are tal~~ lAnd... You know the Krabby Patty formula! Y..You should tell me!
    Sorry but I am not too much into hot anime girls.. I can',t acept the chalenge? I am more into hot guys and you don't wanna see that I guess?
    Dat smile tho!
    Oh they are spanish ones xD Oh no.. What happened Jeffay? :c Feel ya >o>

Got'cha there xD
    Sorry, I am not on your league xD;
    Hahaha okay let's continue this! :D
    Ooo I like it. Drey Slayer. XD

Ooo you play League of Legends?
    I think I finally finished :p This is based on the song "Royals" by Lorde. :D
    Me? Nothing of not honestly. How about you?
    Well not the same avatar anymore, but I'll still check out the gamer. xD Hmm I don't recognize it, but are you saying it's yuri related?
    I made an A-Z list of animes wanted to watch. First on that list is Amagi Brilliant Park. But currently I'm watching Humanity has declined.
    My why does Jeff need to know that~? Unfortunately for most guys I'm a tad too tall.
    "Roxanne... you don't have to put on the red light..."

(I am going to quote the hell out of "Roxanne" by The Police and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me.)
    Well, my name is Jimmy. Literally, it says "Jimmy" on my birth certificate and not "James."

And sure, gimme a Flan and I'll give ya a Rox.
    Eh about a good month plus yea. xD Though I hadn't realized our birthdays were a few days apart until last month. :p
    Pfff. Whatever you like Jeff~
    What's this avatar? Looks like a pretty lady. And mine is probably gonna change soon aha.
    Um not much that I know of?? I mean at least the forums weren't set on fire so that's always good.
    Ah so I guess we were both on hiatus then.
    And true. XD haha yup the one you made is gonna be hard to beat. :p thanks!
    AHH i'm so sorry!!! I've been inactive for the past month because I was kind of on computer leave :/ Due to the SAT and stuff. I promise I'll make it up D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom