• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we all have our moments of inactivity. I was basically dormant for the entirety of 2014.
    I take it you can't take a pet to uni?

I have no idea what going to uni is like... My secondary education is a distance college xD
    Your profile doesn't tell me how old you are, so I'll ask. How old are you? Are you working?

My advice is to convince them to get a small one (Cats work great for this, but some dogs are perfect too) and that you'll be 100% responsible for it. Feed it, clean up after it, etc. This works better in your favour if you can pay for the food, medical bills, etc for the animal.

I personally can't imagine life without a dog, so I hope you manage to convince your parents to let you have one... or at least a cat.
    I wish I could give visitor messages a like :p

I have no idea where I got it from, to be honest... but I just love cute and fuzzy animals so... :p

My own dog will be making another appearance sooner or later too.
    Greetings from 'murica! Have you gotten the chance to make that video yet? :D
    If you would like to vote for the next version of ^ vs v, let ME know if you want a serious version or a gag version by shooting ME a VM. Specific topics are not being voted on, since I have topics for both scenarios in mind. Voting ends tonight some time at or after 6pm GMT-6.
    Ohh, we have some similar exams here in the US. And yeah, that video would help a lot aha.
    What are AS levels? At first I thought it was something from Alpha Sapphire but that doesn't make much sense ahah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…