Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
like mentioned to @EternalPokéFanGirl - even if I dislike bugs and 'humanoid' Pokemon, I won't say anything bad about anyone if they use them as avatar - since in February @BigDocFan fan use Escavalier and Accelgor - didn't say anything bad to them
will only say something "bad" about them in the rating Pokemon topics
that is about the Pokemon itself, not to someone for using them
feel free to use them, I'll remain neutral and respectful... unless its in the Pokemon rating or opinion topics (that's what they are for)
some fun topics so hard for me to reply to, such as '5 Faves" and "5 least favorite" mainly since all ask stuff i don't know about, so instead of just randomly looking some up, I'll wait until someone replies with something I'll know
a bit of updates on the drawings I'm working on:
* 7 part Uzbek drawing is complete, just need to scan and upload them
* my Georgian Glaceon arts are finished, again, just need to scan and upload
drawing featuring two pokemon Inever drawn before:
* Cooperaja, i'm sure I spelled name wrong, is complte, along with Apu my Indian Jolteon and three Eevee friends, have the sketch finished, background is the Taj Mahal
* Grookey @BlazingPyro77 yep giving a try - thought of two drawings, finished one, working on the second - again only need to scan and upload them before coloring
*might do another with a Pokemon I haven't drawn before, trying to dcide on which one
* Eevee with Lightsaber, finished the sketch, need to scan and upload it
* Firox watching Family Feud: one of two finished, one of my silliest so far
*another I thought of, is my male Leafeon (father of 6 Eevees) put on a Darth Vader style costume telling one of his sons "Vee1 I am your father" the Vee might look at him confused kind of saying 'what are you supposed to be?"
working on three or four more, hope once I get all of them ready, will scan all of them and upload on the same day, likely share them on Bulbagarden topic too - maybe by the 27th or the earliest
at least finished 3 drawings, not colored, just the sketch - will upload them all at similar times - working on a way of drawing the Vee with lightsaber
might do another 'Star War's inspired, with one of my Leafeons in a darthvader style mask
for those curious - some drawings I'll be working on during March and April:
* Eevee playing with my Uzbek Vaporeon tail,6 part drawing, with a last part of a glaceon watching (myUzbek friend's Glaceon sona named Ayako'z)
* a drawing for my Georgian friend, of his Glaceon and my own Glaceon named Levan, having fun
* two drawings of Pokemon I haven't drawn before, interacting with some of my own Eeveelution sonas
* something related to Disney, maybe some of my sonas in their favorite disney-characers@EternalPokéFanGirl
* and a cute drawing of one of my younger Eevees holding a lightsaber, will likely be a flashlight @Skalesgon
working on a couple drawings
sadly, I now I won't be able to share two of them, simply for the strict rule on "no foreign language" - one drawing features Georgian, the other drawing has lots of Uzbek, no English on them
"Jedi Night" is the tenth episode of the fourth season of Star Wars Rebels. It is the sixty-ninth episode of the series overall. It was released in tandem with "DUME" on February 19, 2018 on Disney XD. 1 Premise 2 Synopsis 3 Cast 4 Appearances 4.1 Characters 4.2 Groups 4.3 Creatures 4.4 Droid...