• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.
Jyo Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my recent stomach illness, feeling better, still have a sore throat
    did slept so much - didn't eat anything did have lots of water, until now I'm starting to have some rice, small quantities
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Oof. I know how that feels. Back in February of last year i think, I had issues myself. Had to go to the hospital.
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    hopefully it was nothing bad, i had it before, by now just a slight stomach ache
    not sure if it was from vomiting, or actually feeling hungry
    a bit of headache from the symptoms
    Are you okay?

I tell you about what Pebbles has been doing. Being affectionate and coming upstairs with me.
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    I think i had something bad to eat - by now getting slightly better
    over 12 hours with the foodborne illness, so far only had water all day
    at least my cats kept me cozy, one was worried, slept on me groomed my beard
    Fan of Jarrus
    Fan of Jarrus
    Nice that your cats cared for you.
    Hopefully all having a good day

I'm going to have a slightly worst day, I woke up feeling sick (stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea have, some dizziness) - had to miss out on work
    Would you like to use G-Max Eevee in SWSH one day?
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    like with most gimmicks - I'll probably try it once, but likely never use it in normal game play
    most gimmicks i seen use in online battles, not something I do anymore
    another annoying error - seem to happen at random times, this time its the 520,
    just a simple refresh it went away... just sharing the screenshot

in case it helps anyone
    wasn't sure where to add it, so instead will add it on my profile
    strange error I get maybe once or twice a month, complete random it happens
    when I check the error message on my Chrome, none show up at all - has happened on both mobile and on laptop browser - not sure if it has happened to others
    only happens when I hit 'submit reply' the page just seems to load, then error, when I hit 'submit reply' nothing bad happens the reply gets posted instantly
    happens at random, no specific topic, has happened as I mentioned on both mobile and browser

aside from getting it once in a while (once or twice a month) - rest of the time no issues at all
    just curious if it has happened to others before
    Lightning Flame Blast
    Lightning Flame Blast
    That usually happens when the page I’m in is outdated. Refreshing usually fixes it.
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    That might work
    Also happens to me after refreshing - I do refresh a page before replying to see new replies

Still confused
    Ultra Necrozma is very tough that I used Zoroark against it.
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    I know that battle, lost multiple times, had to resrot to giving a focus sash to a Pokemon and have it use toxic to lower it's health
    Jyo Rose
    Jyo Rose
    mainly since I didn't want to catch it, couldn't just skip that battle part, so just did what ever reason just to get it over with.... did had to 'waste' so many Full Restores
    Fan of Jarrus
    Fan of Jarrus
    I was a little worried confronting it.
    the Pikazard Y and MCY now together @Skalesgon
    and also have Hydreigon next to them @Max1996

just got to cleanup their area, with some soap and water to remove stains
    (my uncle moved to his own apartment, so I get to move from a smaller room, to slightly bigger one, my uncle didn't do such a good job cleaning up)

Once I clean up and get organized, that will likely be their permanent place
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…