Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Finally finished the team I was playing in Ultra Moon
where I picked 6 Pokemon I had in my hated side
what I think of it?
two Pokemon evolutions didn't changed for me - still remain in my hates
two Pokemon I moved away from hates, are now in my loves, very surprising for me
two are a bit harder to tell
• Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk - very surprised for me, did so well in the team, relied on them a lot, in a way, made me love poison type even more, I know I'll use one in a 'poison-type' team - even if it's based on 'inanimate object' and 'non animal', can get over the design, moved it from 'hates' to 'loves'
• Mawile - even if a bit too humanoid, really impressed me, to the point where I loved using him, helped out in such tight spots, really good move pool - second that I moved from 'hates' to 'love'
the next two are kind of 'in between' since did like how well they did in the team, much better than I expected, still dislike their design
• Grubbin, Charjabug, and Vikavolt - yes, I still dislike the bug typing... kind of hard to tell, did love how well it did, variety of attacks, fast speed, might have been lucky, didn't even need the Quick Claw and how quickly most times it out sped opponents, and many times survived with almost no health when I thought it was going to faint - haven't decided to whether keep it in hates for 'bug typing' or move it higher to favorites on how well it did
• Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon- similar to Vikavolt, dislike any Pokemon that look like bugs, but surprise how well it did, almost took down two of the four Elite 4 members by itself, many times with its ability - again similar to Vikavolt, haven't decided to whether keep it in hates for 'bug-look alike' or move it higher to favorites on how well it did
the two evolutions, even if I gave it a try, it didn't impress me, will keep in hates
• Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken - gave it a try, did good at times, but still didn't seem to do as good as I thought, even lost very quickly to Totem Lurantis
• Staryu, and Starmie - aside from the ugly design to me, gave it a chance, surprised on the wrong side how slow it leveled up , how quickly it lost to Kiawe
harder to learn another language when I don't know anyone that speaks it, so almost impossible to improve
if I could, Turkish is that language for now
after discovering a Turkish band (Mekanik, Thrash Metal) and trying out Turkish food (lahmacun) and watching Turkish movie (Kötü Kedi Şerafettin) and even bought a Turkey football jersey - falling in love with the Turkish culture
just making it to Konikoni City in the team I'm playing in Ultra Moon - picking 6 Pokemon I had considered 'Disliked" or as other call it "hated" - picked them with varying types, at least two with surprising results for me, will likely move them out of 'hates' into 'likes'
• 31 - Alolan Grimer - F - FIva - took me a while, after a giving it a try, starting to like the design, so far been having such a great time with it, surprising me how well it does in teams
• 31 - Mawile - M - Florin - another one that took me a while to like, after Mawile a chance, been liking more than before, even surprising me how well it's doing
• 30 - Vikavolt - M - Froy - did send it to my completed Sun team to make it evolve since Poni island is too far away, so far been impressing me, even if the design not much for my liking
• 31 - Trapinch - M - Boris - not much change on my opinion of it, other close to evolving, hasn't really impressed me yet on a team
• 31 - Combusken - M - Joseph - not much change either, still in dislikes, even had trouble with the grass Totem Pokemon, guess it won't be in my likes anytime soon
• 28 - Starmie - ? - Misty - the only one I still very dislike, so slow leveling up, couldn't take down the totem Marowak, lost in one hit, it won't go anywhere in favorite anytime soon, been wanting to replace it with another water type, I did promise myself to give it a chance, doing well for me
after trying out some Pokemon I never give a chance too.... so far none have evolved, but been having 'fun' giving all an equal chance
• Alolan Grimer looks and feels weird in Pokemon refresh, makes me laugh, so fr out of the 6 the one I'm enjoying the most, and using a lot
• surprised how well Mawile is doing, still not like its design much, so far having good time
• three are still a bit meh, maybe since I'm still to early in the game, not much close attachment to them, might change as I progress through the game and give them an equal chance, they are Grubbin, Trapinch, and Torchic
• so far Staryu continues to disappoint me, seems to be slow level up, hopefully goes up higher as I progress through the game
playing it in Ultra Moon - so far barely finished the Pokemon School area, so haven't even entered Hau'oli City yet
about 2/3ds done with my Electric type team in Ultra Moon - just need the Aether Foundation, second trip, Poni Island and the E4 and champion
then I'll transfer them over to my completed Pokemon Sun team
next team that came to mind: 6 Pokemon I rate 2 or lower that I haven't given a chance before, including my least favorite starter, still haven't decided which Pokemon (starter I know will be... can't believe even typing it's name.... Torchic)
at least having fun with an electric type team
includes: Jolteon, Luxray, Alolan Raichu, Manectric, Heliolisk, and Lanturn
so far still early in the game, still have Luxio, Pikachu, Electrike, Helioptile, and Chinchou, they haven't evolved yet