Zima
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That works. Though for some stupid reason, I prefer pen for the few moments when I feel like drawing. x3 Yeah.

Drawing from memory would be a disaster for me. Seriously, I do not joke about how bad I am. ^^;

i feel like i'm talking too much about myself.
    I just butcher everything I try to draw. I mean, I can, but only if I have the picture I'm copying directly in front of me; even then... x.x

I do have a friend who's absolutely amazing at drawing, though. She's perfect at it. x3 She's actually one of the few people I've met in real life that I would truly consider my friend.
    ~
    Was the drawing based off any picture, or just from memory?
    Again, I don't really reccomend it. x.x It's rated M, by the way, so...yeah.

I completely ignore ratings most of the time
    ~
    That would be great/hilarious. x3

*is horrible at drawing*
    Found it. It's called 'Vodcakes'.

I don't really reccomend reading it. ^^;

yes i clicked on it because of vodkars
    ~
    I read it just for the expansion of the universe and its characters, really. It can be nice. :3
    x3

He had done the same thing to a bunch of other people, too, I think. It was really bad. x.x

I'll try to refind it. :/
    I can't wait until they're bloomed and you take a picture of them. <3

I've planted once alone. I can't even remember what flower it was.
    ~
    I've started to read some Hetalia fanfiction.

What the heck is with all these fanfics displaying Russia as this evil/insane/sadistic person. :c
    Russia on a sunflower? Aww. <3 It'll be better than internet vodka.

I've never been one for gardening. x3 I will sometimes, but it's not something I love.
    I just don't know how things will progress now; I like knowing what will happen, or at least an outline of it. I'm sure as heck not wanting to go to a therapist (Just...no. I'm not talking about myself/why I'm depressed/whatever to some random stranger when I'm already uncomfortable with my mother.), but I might have to.

It's not really bad, but not really good. v.v
    ~
    But I've kinda learned to just ignore it. :/ Not at the forefront of my mind, and I can focus on other things.

Seriously, though, don't worry about it. I'm not commiting suicide anytime soon.
    ~
    Enough about my crap, though. x3 How are you?
    I nearly just made him vanilla so I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. But, yeah, I'll rig it not give you France. :3
    ~
    Prussia's not even in this game. x3

Though he would be a very fun character to play with a post restriciion. x3

And I remember when I first started watching Hetalia, I accidently clicked a link to the first episode of World Series, and when Prussia came on-screen, I was literally thinking "What the hell happened to Russia? D:"

Yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom