• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Kagerou

1. K

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Kazami
  2. K

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Eevee~
  3. K

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants I've kind of always been a forum nomad. Started off in the Pokemon trading area and the War Room, became War Room-exclusive, moved to FnG, left the War Room and went to OtB often... Now FnG is my main forum.
  4. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Rainbow;
  5. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants I'd eat that shit.
  6. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants
  7. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Let me have a bite of Ryan, Fab! PLEASE
  8. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants A BAY OF BEES? HELL YEAH!!!
  9. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Shhh... bby it okay
  10. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants BAF SHOULD BE OVERDOSED
  11. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Sounds tasty.
  12. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants What type is Serebii Joe?
  13. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Serebii Joe has never heard of the update. :O
  14. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants :O
  15. K

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants Serebii Joe's back yard is tho