K
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same!! I'm really excited for AA5 even if there's no physical copy... ; v ; APOLLO AND OLDER PEARL GOSH. I'm so curious where's Maya orz
    Nono it's fine, I was typing up a reply on one of the threads lol. Yessss, I absolutely LOVE Ghost Trick. Shu Takumi is a really amazing scriptwriter. He based Missile on his own pomeranian, IT'S REALLY CUTE AHGHH.
    Do you play Ace Attorney series? It's also written by Takumi.
    OTL I certainly hope so, we've been trying for so long this is dumb 6_9 )) By the way, I see Sissel as your icon, do you play Ghost Trick? :D
    Hm, I've never had much problems with trading, this is the first time, is your wifi stable?
    Yeah well I waited for you for half an hour and there wasn't any reply lol, I assumed you went away for a while so I went to do some chores.
    I'm heading in now o/
    Yo! My wifi is working again and I'm already in the wifi room :D I hope we can trade soon!
    *poke*
    I've been waiting in the Wi-Fi room and thought I was messaging you, but it turns out I was posting messages to my own profile... xD I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. Can you go back in there?
    Hey :) Ready if you're stil here. Sorry; right after I messaged you my mom asked me to do something and it took a while. My in-game name is Valerie and my FC is 4170 3900 2364.
    I can trade with no interruption now. If my mom or anyone tells me to do something, I'll just be like "Shut up I'm playing Pokemon". :p
    Sure! First, could you please remind me what I was to give you? xD I have so many trades going on, I can't even remember.
    Thank you for the pokes! And I'm sorry that it took so long to get those trades organized. I'm usually not this bad about trades. :$
    I haven't caught you these last few days so can I have a tentative time that you'll be on sometime this week? (In your time zone whatever one that is.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom