• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't had internet access for a couple of days (got a new router yesterday) and I've been playing Fire Emblem since it's release, so I haven't been on these last couple of days. I should be on for quite a while these next few days though.
    Hahaha wow!... we actually cloned a pokemon -_-'

thanks!! :D enjoy your extra PP UP :p

Thanks for the pokes!
    when we the conection error went down I still had my azurril wit the pp up and no tauros... so I still have 1 poke to give away
    ready too... just to recap we will trade 11 pokes for 5 PP UP, 5 Heart Scales and 1 rare candy :)

Here is the list:
    Tauros
    Snubbull
    Slugma
    Nidorina
    Nidorino
    Luxray
    Zigzagoon (Pick up)
    Stunky
    Glameow
    Manetric
    Weedle

:D and now I will add you FC and login
    Sure, I'm free at the moment. Sorry about the late reply XD

I'll be there in a couple of minutes :)
    I honestly have no idea. It works with most people and then when I want to trade with a few, it either gives me a few problems or just doesn't work.

I hope you get a Palkia soon.
    And now it won't let me enter, saying I have no access point in range. Yeah this isn't working. It worked before I fixed it too.....
    I just exited out as I didn't see you, I'm gonna check your friend code really quick and enter again. If that doesn't work my game hates me.
    If you're still online I am. (sorry about my sudden idle........ness, I had to do a chore)

If you are please tell me back in a VM.
    I mean, I couldn't connect to wi-fi.....also, this is on the 3DS I use Black 2 on and still nothing. I couldn't even get in. It worked after I failed yesterday...........I honestly don't know why this is happening.
    Yeah, this isn't working, yet I can trade with everyone else..........hmm........yeah, I don't know why it won't work. I transferred it to Black 2 on a different DS and still nothing.
    Hold on, my Black Game hates me, so I'm transferring my Palkia to Black 2, really quick. Could you add the friend code in my signature instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom