K
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Just wondering if you could tell me when you're available again to trade? (I believe I fixed the problem as I've done a trade or two after successfully).
    True xD

Thank you for thinking of me though, that was very kind of you ^_^
    Haha who wouldn't sign up just for a shot at that amazingly drool worthy grand prize?! Lol
    This is like turning down $1million for free to me (;-;)

Well that makes me feel better xD
    Well when you take into account that a whole nation might be entering, the odds seems against ya :p
    Ahhhh don't tell me that (;-;) I already feel bad for saying no.
    At least tell me you didn't win the jackpot right? You got one of the weekly prizes, not the big huge end of the sweepstakes prize...right?
    Ah I see. Well from what I remember from reading the rules, you'd have to prove to them you're an American citizen anyway, so that's why I said it would be kinda messy if I had accepted your generous offer.
    All I ever do is survive. I think we are still friends on Facebook, I wonder why I don't ever message you there.
    Because you're so awesome, I'll give you a regenerator Tangela that knows Leech Seed and Giga Drain.
    oh its no trouble at all :)
    i just wanted to make sure everyone who has a trade set with me gets a chance to get what they asked for before my friend goes through the trouble of breeding what they were offering :)
    enjoy the pokemon :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom