Recent content by Kaguya

1. K

GEN VI: Cottonee

Can give you one for free since I have extra, Fc is in my signature. :)
  2. K

GEN VI: Help on Completing the Pokedex!

Yeap, it would be nice if someone could adopt them.. My fc is 4012 3239 8043, IGN: Reina. I will give you around 15 pokes first, cause I my self ain't sure which poke I have extra for you.. Will search on the spot. :P
  3. K

GEN VI: Help on Completing the Pokedex!

You can trade now? I can giveaway some pokes that I don't need them already.. Of coure, you will evolve/breed your self for its own evolution line.
  4. K

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway FC: 4012-3239-8043 IGN: Reina Would like a shiny Kyogre.. If you still offering it.. :S
  5. K

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

Nope, if you do feel want to pay back.. I will take one Heart Scale for the service.. Vm me if you happen to catch me online. ;)
  6. K

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

I can do tradeback for all if you want except for Surkit.. It's either I don't have it, or I will give it to you for free.
  7. K

GEN VI: Pokedex help please?

It's hard to see the numbers.. It would be nice if you start one by one (completing one dex first) and state their name.. I don't mind helping you to do tradeback for item evolution poke.. And here's a list of poke that I need to giveaway.. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/leftover-ii-162511/...
  8. K

GEN VI: Seeking: 5 Specific Legendaries. Tons to offer in return

Deal, I can trade after I have add your fc. :) IGN: reina
  9. K

GEN VI: COMPLETED: Fall Season Deerling/Sawsbuck

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Lol, I saw you online quite a while ago, but not sure if it's you.. Thanks for the trade. :)
  10. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck What's your IGN? Mine is Reina. Invite me maybe? I am online already, not sure if you are online though. Lol
  11. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Yeap, I am online now.. Let me get my ds. :) Fc is 4012 3239 8043. I can offer you two ev reducing berries too if you want..
  12. K

Legendary Swap - Seeking Many, Offering Many (Also IV leftovers/HA breeding)

I can offer Keldeo, Victini and Arceus for both HA Giratina and Lugia.. If that's fair for you. :)
  13. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck UTC+8.00.. To make things simple, I will online at the time you posted this.. But if you happen to see me online, please do vm me so I don't have to wake up so early the next day. XD As a side note, I noticed you are collecting Vivillion as well...
  14. K

GEN VI: Seeking: 5 Specific Legendaries. Tons to offer in return

Aww someone took shiny Regigigas.. I can offer either Arceus or Darkrai for shiny Heatran.. :)
  15. K

Re: Wanted: Fall Season Deerling and Sawsbuck Hmm.. Coincidence enough I have a Fall Sawsbuck.. Not sure what to request, maybe give me another Sawsbuck? Otherwise you can take it for free. :)
Back
Top Bottom