K
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can ask one of the sectional moderators (Shiay and Keldora Dragon,) or you can ask an administrator.
    hey, the art style you do is great, but what are some steps?
    and inspiration?
    im sorry if im asking a question that has an over-complicated answer, but your work is interesting, and i am also very interested in diffrent art styles. :)
    see, kumo. my shop is older then yours but you got more pages. that means you have talent!! everyone insisted you to make it, and Tha Da!! you are one of the most popular users on bulbagarden!!!!!
    Ugh, sorry for posting on your VM so much...

By recording work, I mean that it is a camcorder on your computer. It makes a video of everything that goes on your screen, in the area selected.

It's actually pretty cool.
    Also, have you heard of Hypercam?

It's a free progra used for recording work done on your computer.

You think you could make a vid about how to make one? :)
    Since GIMP is "like Photoshop" I believe that I can at least give it a try.

So, basically, you make the basic shape of each body part on a layer, and then Merge them?
    What program do you use, and how do you make your avatars?

(I'm really interested in them, and I believe that you could use some assistance with your shop requests. If I can help, at all, please VM/PM me, and I will do my best to assist you.)
    iv heard that you make cute pokemon avatars like for yourlilemogirl and just by me guessing, Emboarbeque, thatguy1, tolanator and Morru Magnum. can i get one mabey of typhlosion please? :shy:
    My boy, you do good work. I don't understand how or even why you do all of these requests, but both I and everyone else appreciates it.
    Oh cool, my stepmom has photoshop cs5 I think. I might ask her if I could borrow it the next time I come over there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom