• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry xD I found something i can use to help me trade you your Pokemon. Its a website that some people use to distribute Pokemon, so I will do it for your Pokemon. I'll pm you when i get it all figured out!
    Alright so that's 2 Ferrothorns and 3 random Pokemon. Alrighty then, I'll get working! :)
    Well actually I didn't see your other post xD How about this, choose 3 more Pokemon you want me to create, ill give you 5(including the 2 Ferrothorns), PM me what Pokemon,evs,moves,ivs,etc. Btw, are you planning to use them on random wi-fi matches? If you are,I suggest not having perfect ivs. I can give 3 stats ivs of 31 for them to be used in random wi-fi matches. Forgot to say I can't do DW Pokemon yet.
    Yush, I took a bit of a break online. :D I will trade in a bit, and if you don't have any shards then riolu can be a freebie. lol XD
    Nice, then this riolu will be an excellent pokemon. I have one too, and it kicks butt. The only move I have different is ice punch is detect. XD
    I have what you are looking for. In platinum I bred pokemon a lot for egg moves. :3 I have an Adamant riolu with ice punch, blaze kick, cross chop, and bullet punch. What I need in gen IV are blue shards if you have any. I used a lot of them teaching riolu ice punch. On this one, and the last one I bred. XD
    @kaiden60 I have the items on 12 Ruffets and have your FC. I'm Sitting in the WiFi waiting for someone else. I'll be here for a bit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…