Recent content by kaiden60

1. K

Looking for someone with Black2, Key system

I would like the tower key and just to trade information so i can play challenge mode :D
  2. K

Beldum+shroomish

Bamp, And as 1 more addition to this list is just a regular bibarel any level for me to use as a HM slave :)
  3. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I cant find leftovers in white 2 D:
  4. K

Beldum+shroomish

I just want a shroomish and beldum, Freshly breeded, . I would like the nickname of the shroomish to be Trips, And the beldum to be Twatch. Nothing else really matters, And thanks :D
  5. K

Need tornadus to capture landorus

As title says :) I can give a a ''deposit'' if you will if you dont trust me xD
  6. K

Ice punch Rioulu

If anyone can Get me an Adamant rioulu with icepunch, That will make me one happy panda,I dont have much to offer, But i might be able to get you a certain pokemon if that you would like that. Also ignre the prefix, I need it for gen V or IV, Since i can do the transfer myself to white
  7. K

Rate and finish my team :D

Blaziken (speed boost) Flare blitz sword dance high jump kick protect Garchomp (choice scarf/band) Outrage Dragon claw stone edge Earthquake Lucario Sword dance Close combat extreme speed ice punch Im thinking of putting a Defensive ev spread excadrill here...
  8. K

Rough skin garchomp With outrage.

Oh dang, i meant gible. I dont have much to offer, but if there is anything you want in particular ill try my best to get one
  9. K

Adamant lucario with ice punch

As the title says, many thanks in advance.
  10. K

Rough skin garchomp With outrage.

Thats a mouthful. and quite large request. but if you could get one. i will be a happy panda Edit. Forget the rough skin, just get me a jolly outrage garchomp
  11. K

Requested : Modest rioulu

Oh snap sorry, 2 things, The Fc you got is incorrect, And i will have to wait untill tommorow to get on my Ds Sorry again
  12. K

Wanted : speed boost torchic

I would love to have a speed boost torchic with an adamant nature and i will trade a piece of my collection for one, just contact me and we will see what we can work out (bump) Also can i get info if you can use a blaziken in wifi matched, Just the premade ones?
  13. K

Sweet as long as no one else beats you to the deal were in business
  14. K

I am looking for a modest rioulu, And if you can get vacuum wave onto it i will love you forever, and i will try to get you a little more tasty prize. To be honest i really don't have much to give for the rioulu, but i can catch a raiko or entei for you if it has vacuum wave :D I do not...
  15. K

WANTED : Kyogre!

I am wanting a level 50+ kyogre! I can offer any of these pokemon! Level 50 Zapdos Nature lax AncientPower Charge Agility Discharge Level 50 Moltres Nature Serious AncientPower Flamethrower Safegaurd Air Slash A bundle of all gen 2 starters,Mudkip Torchic, chimchar piplup...
Back
Top Bottom