K
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh man, I wound up 2-3 in the round robin which was good enough to qualify for the semi-finals and I REALLY was about to win and advance to the finals but then it all went to hell. such a crazy match..... =)
    they're gonna start a ladder thing though, so I think I'm gonna join in on that, should be lots of fun!! =)
    Mhm! I love cat pokemon and, really, anything I think is cute. I have Happiny and Glameow pokedolls, a safe distance away from the cats. Cause they love to pwn stuffed animals.
    He's mostly white with a few black dots on his body and face. One big black dot right near his tail, and his tail's black as well. My favorites are Sylvester and Salmon. Sylvester is my baby and cuddles with me all the time, (btw he's named sylvester cause he looks like the cartoon cat) and Salmon's just a big fat purr bucket.
    Lol, Mimi, Bing Bing, Yoda, Salmon, Bay Bay, Sylvester, Janet Bond, Bear Bear, Mocha, Socrates, and Mama is an outside cat. We used to have other cats named Momo, O.C. Winki, Wee wee, and Dr Evil. ;-;
    Oh hey hacker how you doing? :p hehehe so whats going on my boy? anything new going on? How's AZ?
    wrongo! they both fought an alakazam online, and charmeleon couldn't kill it. it used recover, though, and I switched to charmander.and he killed alakazam at full health in one hit. so ha! wut now! u got served!
    trust me, when you've been secluded from the knowledge of ev's, you learn a lot about other things. level actually does matter, in a way. I had a lv.25 charmeleon with the same stats and move as a lv.35 charmander, and the charmander was stronger.
    Haha, yep. Fifth gym and already thinking about EVs. Also I'll explain the 5 Pokémon thing. My school is having a little Pokémon tournament and whoever wins gets one of each of the larticpants favorite Pokémon for "free".
    I would battle but I need to clean my room now. Sorry and fare well!
    Just curious. Once I beat the E4 I'm thinking of doing battle with a couple of folks on here before prepping my EV'd team. EV training is hard! But I'd love to win 5 Pokémon.
    Ahh no. Fourteen is ancient in the age of Botox. No offense to you. Do you EV your Pokémon?
    Well there was that one incident with Ruby... But it meant nothing to me! I was young and foolish!
    Okay it sort of rhymed. Eyed was a slight deviation.
    You are Enigma Berry flavored! Which means you cheated.
    Wow...that was harsh. I'm left speechless. Ignore what I just said actually...
    You son of genii, prickly as cacti, three-eyed PIECE OF PIE!
    Roar. Fear the fourteen year old rhyming girl on a Pokémon forum.
    Oooh! Send it over and I shall review with my harshest words. Harsh words like hummus, syncopation and TETRIS!
    The Sassy one is for contests! It's staying a Pineco. And I just have Skarmory left to train. :) Are you making a team of any sort?
    Haha, yep. She's a runt though.
    It's going well! Bronzong and Scizor aren't EV'd but I'm going to EV Forretress and Steelix. I've been breeding like crazy to get a Relaxed Pineco. I'm not sure what nature of Onix I want...
    just wonderin, cuz since mine are all close to 50 or at 50, If they got that far on your lv.100s then I just might actually have a chance of winning the vgc's. guess not!=3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom