Recent content by kaijin2k3

1. K

Trade Coordination Thread

Uhm, depends on the pokemon you still need. And which 8 are you missing? There are a number that don't show up until at the E4 if you didn't get them yourself (like Magmortar or Togekiss, for example).
  2. K

Trade Coordination Thread

Hello, Currently I have at least 2 of EVERY TM in the game and at least 14 of every berry in the game (and constantly growing more). I am mainly looking for: Blue Shards (need 18, but am willing to take as many as possible) Red Shards (need 10 but am willing to take as many as possible)...
  3. K

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

I always thought Kadabra looked like he was vacuuming in those games. But Alakazam looked intimidating beyond belief. No so much now though, at least not for me.
  4. K

California near "meltdown"

I've always felt that way... though Hawaii wouldn't be much my thang, heh heh. Anywhom, I'm not surprised. We've had so much useless construction on our streets it's been retarded. Our alleyway (I'm in an apartment) was completely cut off for a week because they were repaving... except there...
  5. K

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Huh? Well, screw you all :P I picked Palkia, but I based it mostly on looks and personal appeal. Dialga's artwork disturbs me. I think its legs look broken since they go out to the side and then bend downwards <.< And I think Giratina looks like a mushed centipede with claws but no arms (I think...
  6. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Yeah, I tried it and it worked ^^ Don't know why I didn't think of that way before. I guess you just get too accustomed to thinking "I need a female [X]" =S Last question from me for a while =D I checked it on bulbapedia, but the word "neither" on it still left me kinda fuzzy on this. Does...
  7. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Doors are overrated... doesn't everyone just use the window? It's good exercise, ya know. And this has probably been asked before... but how do you breed a Tyrogue with Mach Punch if there's no such thing as a female Tyrogue?
  8. K

Mac's or PC's?

PC. Macs die for what I do for work D= That and I like PCs more anyways.
  9. K

Hello~

Hey Kaz. I can call you Kaz, right? I think I'll just call you Kaz ^^ Anywhom, I'll definitely add ya, and then I can help you trade-evolve or we can trade pokemon around if you'd like, maybe even a friendly battle every now and then ^^ Welcome aboard!
  10. K

Allo, nyaa

Hiya. So what type of cat is your favorite? I love the bangals myself ^^ Hope to own one some day. Besides that, welcome to the forums, O' Aspiring Trader! ^^
  11. K

sup dawg

Ya bro, I dig, I dig. So you a Gundam fan? Ever hit up that Endless Duel action?
  12. K

Hello! I want to talk!

**Puts headphones on** Yeah bro, discuss and talk all you want. ^^ Heh heh, welcome to the forums!
  13. K

sup dawg

Yo boomer. Wacha up to? And welcome here... yo.
  14. K

New Member :D

Oooh, a guy with a mission? Heh heh. Hope you find what you're looking for, and welcome aboard =)
  15. K

Hello, BMGf...I grace you with my presence!!

Hmm... **grabs pitchfork** Wonder how long its been since a pokerevolt... So, yeah, welcome O' Prince. Enjoy your stay... :bounce: ^^
Back
Top Bottom