K
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did ya read Chapter One? And I don't want to spoil it because it has elements of both Pearl and Pokeshipping, but let's just say I (the author of this story XD) have been a Pokeshipper since Day one :)
    Thanks. Hopefully things will get better soon. :)

It looks like DP is about to end soon. I can't wait to see who Dawn's replacement will be :)
    Long time no see, Kailey-chan! Sorry I didn't respond in a while. I had to disconnect from my internet provider for economic reasons. At least I have internet now. :)

That's great you have a 4.0. I may not be buying any more games soon since I have got bills to pay. I hope I can get HG or SS by christmas.
    Spring break has just started in my area. I hope I can get a copy during the break. :) That Pokewalker is is neat feature :)
    If Dawn gets Misty's togetic, I'll be upset with the creators.

I hope those rumors about Misty's cameo are true. Misty is long overdue for a cameo.
    It sure would. I hope the creators will make an episode with all 3. :)
    I think either May or Misty will win if they battled. I'm sure they would shop together with Ash and Brock carrying their stuff, hehe. XD
    Misty definitly needs a cameo. I hope both May and Misty returns. Then all 3 girls could battle each other.
    sorry i took so long. Been busy with school.

True. Dawn is the main character but May has more experience. I hope May returns again soon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom