Recent content by kaiomann

1. K

GEN VI: Bold HP Ice thundurus

Thread can be closed, got the Thundurus from elsewhere.
  2. K

GEN VI: Bold HP Ice thundurus

The specific IV spread I'm looking for is 31/1/31/31/31/30 with a Bold nature. I don't care if it's cloned or hacked or whatever, it should just appear legit (e.g. catch location, pokeball) and have a pentagon. In return I can offer other 6IV shinies (probably hacked), but also legit shiny...
  3. K

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Following situation: It's a double battle and I have a Cradily with Storm Drain and another pokemon on my side. My other pokemon uses Surf but both of the opponents pokemon protect. Does the attack go through and give Cradily the SpAtk boost or does nothing happen?
  4. K

Name game.

Wow why do you guys have middle names. I would be Kangashkhan Swampert I guess?
  5. K

Speculation Pokémon Royale

I'd buy a Wii U right now.
  6. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How many steps is one "lap" around the battle resort?
  7. K

Beginner Breeder

Tip: Get a 6IV Ditto. There's a whole subreddit dedicated to giving out some for free and they make your breeding process so much easier.
  8. K

Favorite "Poke-Tuber"?

Nobody mentioned Alex Ogloza? Seriously? He's us nationals champion and does video on him climbing the Battle Spot ladder. I also watch Tyranitartube for Peeko reasons and thejustinflynn although he doesn't really do stuff anymore.
  9. K

Giveaway: items from used copy of Y

Alright, thanks a lot!
  10. K

It's 1349 7059 6726 IGN Kai. Edit: Seems like I've already added you. Alright I'm online.
  11. K

I would be interested in the Lucarionite as I neither have XY nor the patience for contests.
  12. K

Whole lot of breeding leftovers!

Alright here goes nothing. Welcome to this thread! I am finally starting to try and clear out my boxes from all these pokemon! Probably most important for you, in return I am mainly looking for your own breeding leftovers of similar value. For example I won't trade my 5IV pokemon with egg...
  13. K

Pokémon Headcanons

Wondering how you came up with that.
  14. K

Who asked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Personality Quiz?

Oh boy I completely forgot about the complexity that is the plot in these games. But your story does make sense, good spot!
  15. K

Create a New Ability

Some of these Abilities really remind me of the TGC.
Back
Top Bottom