Recent content by Kaitou Kid

1. K

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

You know what would be nice. James getting a Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra mostly cause I was looking at it's Pokedex entry the other day and it mentioned something about covering it's trainer in goop when it hugs them and it reminded me of all the time James' Pokemon would comically attack him. However...
  2. K

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" First off, dat Solar Beam. That was just beautiful. Liked the battle. Second, I'm slightly upset that Ash doesn't recognize Serena at all. Especially since she can recognize him right off the bat. Like it...
  3. K

Who is the better Champion: Adeku (Alder) or Shirona (Cynthia)?

My vote goes for Alder. To put it simply, I found Cynthia to be boring, bland, uninteresting whatever you want to call it. In the anime she just doesn't really do it for me. Her character reminds me of all those calm cool collected types that are prominent in most animes. I'm not that big a fan...
  4. K

Should Ash age or not ?

Ash not aging isn't the problem for me, I personally don't care if he stays 10 for the rest of his animated life. And I'll never understand why people get mad when he doesn't age, him growing a few inches and some facial hair or whatever will not result in him being a better trainer. What I wish...
  5. K

Were all of Tobias Pokémon "legendary" in his team or did he have "normal" ones too?

Re: Were all of Tobias Pokémon "legendary" in his team or did he have "normal" ones t But remember anime =/= games. Not to mention you can catch a legend before the league and use it, so how is that any different from Tobias? Also, never in the anime has it been mentioned that using legends in...
  6. K

Review BW077: Flaming Memories! Pokabu VS Enbuoh!!

Yes I know she's shown these caring big sister traits, but they were always aloof in action to me. This is the first time, I believe, she's ever acted so... visibly effected with emotion. It seems really out of character for a normally quiet and reserved Pokemon that usually is shown to be...
  7. K

Review BW077: Flaming Memories! Pokabu VS Enbuoh!!

So unless we get more info about Tsutarja's past, I feel as though her emotional attitude during this episode came practically out of nowhere. And instead of making me care about her, I honestly just grew annoyed. Considering her and Pokabu have had little to no scene's together and barely...
  8. K

Do you find mid-battle evolution's cheap or perfectly acceptable?

I usually find most of the evolutions mid-battle to be cheap. Because usually it's like oh, I'm weak now and there's no way I can win but as soon as I evolve I get stronger and get all these amazing new moves and blah blah blah. The only evolution mid battle I think that was handled really well...
  9. K

Preview BW077 Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!!

Damn attract works on Enbuoh. I was hoping it wouldn't :/ I wonder if that means Heatmor is female?
  10. K

Has any Pokémon on the show made you dislike the species in general?

Rhyperior. Never liked its design and its appearance in the anime didn't really help much. I found it to be an unnecessary evolution, they could have just up Rhydon's stats and movepool and called it a day.
  11. K

Did the anime make you really like certain Pokemon?

The anime made me love Spearow and Beedrill, maybe cause I was so sick of seeing their species be nothing more than the obligatory thing that chases Ash and Co out of a forest. Well, before Unova anyway. But I was pretty glad that Jimmy had a Beedrill in Chronicles, even though we didn't get to...
  12. K

Re: Has anyone on the main cast made you dislike a certain Pokemon? I personally was never a big fan of Ash's Gible, found it to be a pretty pointless and boring capture. I like Gabite and Garchomp, but Gible's are ugh. Currently wondering if Ash's Palpitoad is going to be interesting as well...
  13. K

Did the anime make you really like certain Pokemon?

Re: Has anyone on the main cast made you really like a certain Pokemon? Would main/major rival's also be considered part of the 'main cast'? Cause I can honestly say Paul made me love Ursaring and Magmortar, two Pokemon that I didn't really like much. I really like Bianca's Pignite and Emboar...
  14. K

Re: Has anyone on the main cast made you dislike a certain Pokemon? Pikachu and Oshawott. Pikachu is just everywhere all the time and has to do everything. Oshawott just needs to go away.
  15. K

Review BW074: Rescue Kibago! Aiant's Nest!!

Oh, well darn, looks like I miscounted. I swore that was 5.
Back
Top Bottom