Recent content by Kaizer

1. K

GEN VI: Wanted: HA Cradily

Alright, this trade has been finalized. Thank you Venom, it was good trading with you.
  2. K

Sounds great! Thank you for this, I greatly appreciate it. I've added you, my FC is located in my signature. Message me when you're able to make the trade.
  3. K

That would be awesome, let me know if you've verified that, as well as your FC.
  4. K

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Welcome to all newcomers, I know you'll enjoy your stay here as much as I have with this oh so helpful community. Happy holidays and New Years. ^ ^
  5. K

Hey there guys, I've posted here before once in search of a Talonflame, which ended as a success. I am hoping now that the community can once again aid me in my search for a Stormdrain Cradily. If possible, I would appreciate it if said Cradily had it's egg move, recover as well. IVs and EVs...
  6. K

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Hey thanks for the Mudkip, can't stress enough how much you've helped me with that trade, thanks again! : j
  7. K

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

So I just ran into someone with the name "LILLI" on Y as a passerby, she was trying to trade me a Shiny Hoopa I think..I felt it was too good to be true and froze up a bit, wasn't sure what to do. She kept insisting with the little shoutouts until finally she said she was bored and left. I kinda...
  8. K

GEN VI: Need of a Fletchling

Yup no problem, thank you as well! : j
  9. K

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

I am very interested in one of these HA Mudkip, I need one badly before I am to purchase Alpha Sapphire, seeing as that's the starter I've decided to go with, shockingly..as I thought Treeko would be the go to guy. ha Nonetheless, I just need this mudkip to have 5 max IVs, the spread doesn't...
  10. K

The Shiny Encounters Thread

^ Scratch that, just moments ago while EV training I encountered a shiny Vanillite after summoning a horde of them using sweet scent. I was rather excited about this, although it's not exactly showcasing the best of IV's, it is Mild though, so that's something. Shiny ice cream. ~
  11. K

FC: 2122-7457-5784 Thank you for this, it's much appreciated. Now as for this Froakie, is there a specific nature you were looking for? I assume Timid but I know some like to go with a physical based Froakie evolution with the Adamant or Jolly nature. This is all I need to know and then I...
  12. K

I have two females with the HA and yet never could get the HA when bred with ditto. I think I read somewhere that female parents are unable to pass down the HA when being bred with Ditto, unfortunately. That said, I don't have a charmander evolution with the HA but I actually have the Fire...
  13. K

Hey guys, Nomack here and I'm in need of a Fletchling evolution with the hidden ability, Gale Wings. It must also be a male as that will help me to continuously breed it with a higher chance to produce more Gale Wings Fletchling. I have a few decent pokemon to offer but even better I...
  14. K

Bad Gaming Habits You Have

That is exactly the same problem for myself, along with snacking on junk food during this process..
  15. K

What do you do with all those Pokemon?

Well some I keep in 'special' boxes, such as battling boxes, shiny boxes and even boxes I have labeled for pokemon from specific countries. The others, well..I tell them they are making me very proud for keeping masters boxes well used and if they're behaving good enough, I'll release them back...
Back
Top Bottom