Kakuna Matata
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're good to people you'll be repaid (tough I'm kind because I feel "pleasure" of this)

So let's forget it. I'm feeling like my english improved. :D

Doujin is my childhood dream and I want so badly to play Dialga's and Palkia's battle music on piano.

He said he was in such a panic state that he didn't even felt pain. Now that you say it, our previous dog also controlled his strenght (unless if he was angry), I remember that he never hurted me when I gave remedy, I think it's because he was a large dog and was strong as hell even when he was just playing (it was impossible to take off the ball from his mouth. D:).
    They have claws but we cut them off (just the tip), my mom find declawing very inhuman (and so I do).

Actually I did this without noticing, I remember I almost spoiled Iron Man 3 to my father. :p
    That's the few things I remember in spanish !

...Oh, this is what I said... Hum...

"My Honedge is very sharp ! It'll cut through fairies and eat tons of them for breakfast !" <- Fixing the bad spanish :V
    It's fine XD

I'm working on Espérance's BG right now... And I don't think her BG will have anything to do with the moniker of her Gym. XD
    I'll admit, this sounds better than what I put up. In fact, I'm replacing the original motto with that. Thanks for the help ! :)>
    Someone should make one of those memes around x)

It's already hard enough to come up with backgrounds & badge names. Besides, if I used "Puts the P in 'Punch'", he'd sound like a mathematician. :V
    It's been literally months since I've gotten a notification lol, this place needs dusting. :p

And thank you, Matt chose it for me, like, 2 years ago. I liked it so much I made it my phone's wallpaper, too. Too bad I accidentally changed it and it's now lost for eternity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom