• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yar ! >:c At least Flareon will be able to resist most of Sylveon's moves (Fire resists Fairy I believe). That makes me think...

"I'm not always considered a dragon... But when I do, I'm the only one who resists the Fairy-type." -Charizard.

I've put the first Gym Leader in a blog. Go check it out when you can :D
    Hopefully XD

This reminds me that aside of Flame Charge & Fire Fang, Flareon still doesn't have a good physical Fire-type attack at its disposal. Flare Blitz would be a great addition ! D=
    Everyone wants one. I bet Game Freak will add one this generation. If not... Darn it all *shakes fist*

Well, I'm not much of a blog guy, but I'll try. One at a time though. We'll see in the future =p
    I honestly didn't get why he was popular but maybe it's due to the design or something. Well, he's unique for sure.
    Oh, so there is a point in visiting every door then xD
    I finished a Downpour walkthrough and yeah, it was great. (You could even pick up a chair and throw it, lol) THE UNDERGROUND TRAIN SCENE, that really beat any scary scene in the game @_@

why can't we like VMs xD
    THERE IS A GOOD REASON HE'S LONELY, NO ONE LIKES PEOPLE (if he can be considered a person) THAT CARRY AROUND HEAVY SWORDS :mad:
    WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND THEIR CULTURE IN THE FIRST PLACE >:O

And besides he has his clones to play with >:[

I didn't pay attention to the music the first time, but after you mentioned it, yeah, it's oddly lovely despite the situation xD
    Really? I didn't know that.

omg, thanks! ;w;
    That'd be most predictable >:c Yup yup ! I like how some of them turned out, especially their PWT teams. Too bad Castform won't have its way around there :(

I should do some descriptions of the Gym Leaders + Elite Four and updates the post. Though by now it has fallen far enough behind for people to not look for it :V
    Meh, I've never really liked Ninetales much. And I hate Swadloon.

But, If they were implemented, wouldn't you be happy? Shove your ideas into GF's face. Hahahahaha.
    Impish nature helps =p

My first answer to that question : Maybe...
    In truth, I haven't thought much about it, simply because escaping such a powerful foe after a big defeat is quite unlikely. Plus, there's not one, but two powerful enemy trainers in the same place (Nascour is still there). The simplest (and laziest) answer I can think of is, the capsule elevator Wes & Rui came from was still around even after the battle, and seeing Evice jubilate about his almost-perfect victory, Rui took Wes's arm and made a runaway to the elevator before any of Evice's Pokémons could catch them in time.
    i don't know if there is a group for u2 as i searched for "u2" and nothing came up, so i created one,
    just a saying.
    Nope, but mine can take a full force Thunder Punch from Electivire and retaliate with Earthquake >:)

The fact neither Wes or Rui denies the relationship makes it stronger too ! I think Rui would have motivated Wes after the big loss against Evice in my game and trained for a good bit before trying to have a rematch against Super Saiyan Doctor Wily. That, and she might have suggested him to purify Nascour's Metagross so he could gain a new valuable teammate. Lots of ideas for the ship >:3
    My first Pokémons ever was the Squirtle line. Cannons on the shell = Win <3

Aside of the lady in the mayor's deskroom saying he looked angry the last time he was seen, there weren't much hints I've heard about Evice. I did hear the running trainer with the Castform hinting about ColosseumShipping. >:3
    Still no pending requests, what's your username?

I haven't, I'm able to keep up with it so I just suck it up and then whine about it online. I should have known that not getting much homework last year would come back to bite me.
    So you went with the alligator ! Feraligatr was used in the real-time speedrun of Colosseum alongside Espeon.

Right now, I have begun the post-game scenario. I'm only missing Shuckle and Togetic in my Snatch list. It's a good thing this game lets me uses the D-pad for moving & selecting options : since my GameCube pad's Controller Stick is a bit glitchy (when touched, Wes moves slowly to the left without stopping), it is always nice to have an alternative. Alongside F-Zero GX, this is the only GCN game I have that lets me use that for moving x)

I found Evice to be... A bit underwhelming as a villain. Sure, he was scary when I saw him transforming into a "Dr. Wily / Dr. Eggman" hybrid-like, but I felt like him becoming the true final boss seemed like a deus-ex machina to me. I mean, when I saw him after defeating Nascour, it was really the second time I ever saw Evice and I found no hints of him being the true mastermind behind Cipher. As a "true" final boss, Ghetsis in BW1 did a better job, as his bigger presence in the storyline at least made sense for him to be the true mastermind behind Team Plasma. But that's just me !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom