Recent content by kaleidoscope

1. K

Kaleidoscope Sprites

Sprites done by me. I do VS Sprites. They need some love Do not use without permission. Deviantart. Comments would be nice Edits: From reference bases: From complete Scratch:
  2. K

Friendly battle?

careful there. nice match. it was close. next time
  3. K

Friendly battle?

um dude? have you registered my friend code properly? you need to accept me for battle
  4. K

Friendly battle?

okay am currently waiting for you
  5. K

Friendly battle?

I'm willing to. What are the rules?
  6. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread won against Dermodio today.
  7. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread my opponent hasn't replied to me in a week. FYI
  8. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread how long do we wait for our opponents reply? mine hasn't been online for the past 3 days
  9. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Sign Ups! Can i still join? I'd like to
  10. K

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Free Battles I'd like to battle. not a lot of experience though....
  11. K

Free Battle Archives.

Re: anyone up for a battle I'd like to battle. I'm good around this time.
  12. K

Cynthia Club

ash's gible will most likely stay a running gag as you said but it'll most likely evolve in a Gabite then be more serious in fighting. It'll most likely stay as a Gabite and never evolve into a Garchomp even though the rest of his team have evolved already. It'll be done to prevent confusion...
  13. K

Cynthia Club

yo! sorry for disappearing for a while. new work and all. don't worry Queen, you started pokemon w/o Cynthia so you'll survive one way or another. Welcome new guy. Just to see our idol smile:
  14. K

Cynthia Club

Oh i definitely want to battle you. Welcome to the club. I have a Ash's Current Sinnoh team so i want to test it out.
  15. K

Cynthia Club

I'm under the belief that her first pokemon was a Rioulu. She probably was the type of girl Cena mentioned but I think she somehow was able to encounter a legendary pokemon or maybe an ancient pokemon which made her even more interested with the Myths and History of Sinnoh
Back
Top Bottom