• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Kallyle

1. Kallyle

Legends Z-A Predictions For New Megas?

Fun fact: The Gen 1 partners actually weren’t the result of popularity, at least not entirely. Basically an artist drew the Megas for the heck of it and Game Freak liked the designs so much they got put into in XY! I think it was said in an interview about XY’s development, but I’m not sure...
  2. Kallyle

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

Anyone else hope the next battle mechanic doesn’t boil down to “A Legendary Pokémon did it” in future titles? Necrozma was one thing as the Z-Crystals were part of its backstory and Eternatus is supposed to be a secret in the first place as part of what little plot SwSh had. Terapagos in...
  3. Kallyle

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

When you add all this to the fact that Kangaskhan, Tandemaus (which then become Maushold), Rabsca have young without Pokémon Eggs, I think it’s safe to say that these eggs aren’t the only method of Pokémon reproduction; just the only one players interact with. If anything, this would only add to...
  4. Kallyle

Why? I’m not bashing the type combo, but Delphox’s whole magic theming is the exact opposite of that type.
  5. Kallyle

I really hope that this new studio doesn’t result in all future remakes being copy-paste remasters with watered-down butchered side features. There’s a reason BDSP got the backlash it did.
  6. Kallyle

I’m going to take a shot in the dark and predict that some of the Mightiest Mark Tera Raid Battles, particularly for the Kalos starters, actually foreshadow new Megas for PLZA through move sets, rewards, and their Tera-type: Mighty Chesnaught = Grass/Rock Mega Chesnaught (w/ Weak Armor should...
  7. Kallyle

^ Which is actually outright confirmed by ORAS, a Megaverse-centric game launched as part of the same generation as XY.
  8. Kallyle

This notion actually fits in with an earlier post I made about the Haussmann equivalent possibly being some sort of Seer, or at least having a Pokémon that has future vision. Such a factor would obviously lead to changes in the timeline, thus making the events of PLZA a split timeline in regards...
  9. Kallyle

A thought just occurred to me yesterday: one of Game Freak's biggest regret with Mega Evolution compared to later burst mechanics seems to be how it wasn't available to all Pokémon considering every successor battle mechanic afterwards. Assuming that they don't just carry over Strong/Agile Style...
  10. Kallyle

@Yung Dramps I never knew such an account existed. While it could be used as evidence of taking place after XY, the words “previous version” could simply mean that that we aren’t setting the groundwork for the XY iteration of Lumiose rather than referring to any specific period of time. After...
  11. Kallyle

Considering that a lot of users are assuming we’re going to be getting a new A Legendary counterpart to Zygarde, I’m going to give my own two cents on the matter. There’s a chance that we might end up getting not one but three new legendary Pokémon. Not only that, but just as the existing Kalos...
  12. Kallyle

Given how each generation has resulted in us having closer and closer relationships with our Legendary Pokémon, should we expect to see a game where we ended up knowing a Legendary before we even became a trainer in a generation or two? It’s a random question, but something to keep in mind for...
  13. Kallyle

I didn't mean to imply that I believe Glimmora to be the major component of the Ultimate Weapon, but that AZ was inspired by it and/or involved some of the Pokémon's petals in the weapon's construction. The most a possible connection it would probably have as-is to said weapon would be its outer...
  14. Kallyle

So the Occam's Razor approach? Not knocking the idea, just trying to entertain the thought that there might be more of a reason to come to this decision. From a developer's perspective I get the reasoning. However, I was thinking more along the lines of an in-universe reason for the limitation...
  15. Kallyle

A lot of people are comparing it to the hardware-limited 3DS version of Lumiose, but I don't think that alone is the problem. From what I gather, people fear Game Freak won't be able to pull off their premise of an "urban redevelopment plan" in a satisfying way to successfully pull off enough...
Back
Top Bottom