Kamen_Fanatic
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm...well, who's Nurse Jenny is one.

I imagine Nightmare Moon and the other villains still happened, and the Elements were still used, but perhaps some changes happened due to Pokemon being present?
    We do need to think of some Gym Leaders though.

Alright, Trinity then. I imagine given HOW the Riders in that series were named normally, Trixie names their Rider form.
    Ah. That can be figured out I suppose.

Yep.

Hmm...Perhaps Kamen Rider Trinity? Since there's three of them?

Or perhaps Shugoshin (Guardian Angel or Guardian Spirit)? Fitting that Thunderchild is a guard and Trixie and Blueblood are both trying to help others now?
    Of course. But I haven't thought of an motive/end goal yet.

Right. They will have plenty of chances to break in the new powers.

Truth be honest, I forgot.
    Yeah. Should there be an evil team as per usual or not?

Alright, gotcha. That and there's multiple kaijin races present, so plenty of monsters to fight, right?

What did we name their Rider form again?
    Hmm...maybe Suri for Rarity potentially. Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich would be good friendly rivals. Flim and Flam maybe being AJ's.

Alright, should we introduce them this next bit here? That way we have time to get a bit out of them before Wiseman is finished off?
    Lightning Dust could be Rainbow's rival, she kind of fits the rival personality type.

So perhaps Micchy gets the Sengoku Drivers he had Takatora put into production and brings them but Kouta gives the Lockseeds to the Princesses to take back with them knowing what Micchy has planned with his powers?
    Makes sense. And I imagine Discord is probably having a lot of fun with this. I could also imagine Trixie being Twilight's self appointed rival.

As for that, works.
    Those definitely sound fitting.

I think that Trixie is a pepper, isn't she?

Perhaps, since this IS Equestria, he could have the Zap Apple Lockseed to fit with his lightning motif? We could potentially make up magical variations for the other two. Just to make it feel a bit more Equestrian? And perhaps have the Lockseeds having been provided by Kouta while the Sengoku Drives were brought by Micchy?

Trixie could maybe use Crystal Berries (mentioned as existing in the Crystal Empire), since she's a gun slinger? Then we'd just need to think of one for Blueblood.
    Agreed. Twilight might be a good Pokemon Professor, given she's one who'd instantly go after learning new stuff.

Rarity would naturally be a Pokemon Coordinator.

Alright.

Should Thunderchild still have the Lemon Lockseed since Ryoma has the canon one for his Sengoku driver form now?
    Ah, that makes sense.

Given her personality, I ironically imagine Fluttershy becoming a Pokemon Ranger instead of a Trainer.

Also, question, should Thunderchild, Blueblood, and Trixie get the original Sengoku Driver powers we intended this season and upgrade to Drive powers in the next one as the Mane Six transition to Harmony Shin? Just a thought.
    Hmm, interesting starting point. So what happens afterwards? It becoming a universe with humans and ponies or a conglomerate universe were Pokemon always existed there?
    Would make sense with Takeru. And give him a bit of a breather from the very stressful situation he's in while letting him help.

And cool. MLP kinda goes with everything.
    Do you think perhaps once we get to the Harmony Shin part (well season two) Tirek should be able to use Ganma as well? Since they seem to be demons as well? And perhaps the Harmony powers let ponies see them? Just a thought.
    When you do the intro of the Dragon House, these are your students and their pokémon.

Abigail Aqil-kangaskhan
    Gianna Azarola-carnivine
    Zephyr Monochrome-bagon
    Ajax Navish-vullaby
    Yeah, true. Let's see...

Friendship

+Loyalty= Reliability
    +Kindness= Compassion?
    +Honesty
    +Generosity
    +Laughter

Loyalty:

+ Laughter
    + Honesty= Trust
    + Kindness= Courtesy
    + Magic= Reliability

Honesty-

+ Friendship
    + Loyalty= Trust
    + Kindness
    + Generosity= Sincerity
    + Laughter

Kindness

+ Friendship= Compassion?
    + Honesty
    + Loyalty= Courtesy
    + Generosity
    + Laughter= Support

Generosity

+Friendship
    +Honesty=Sincerity
    +Loyalty
    +Kindness
    +Laughter= Consolation

Laughter

+Friendship
    +Honesty
    +Generosity= Consolation
    +Loyalty
    +Kindness= Support

Did I miss anything there and any ideas for the remaining ones?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom