Recent content by Kamen_Fanatic

1. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

"It was a very complicated time." Takatora said with a nod. While simplistic in how to sum things up, it is ultimately true. The doctors paused to begin thinking. The sound of glass breaking resounded when their eyes widen in horror. "There is one place that is holier than our stampeding...
  2. Kamen_Fanatic

"The last 4 seconds. I was wondering what you two were up to." Dash said, only for Takatora to look at Dash with an annoyed look. A look that said "You have 5 seconds to comply or I make you comply". "Family business. Leave." He ordered, oozing with annoyance, getting Dash to slowly leave...
  3. Kamen_Fanatic

((S'alright)) "Hopefully so. Though I imagine Thunderhooves doesn't mind if we hit some senses back into him." Dash said, sitting on Takatora's shoulders. "Well, my burns are smarting a lot less." Gentaro said as the chanting continued. "Now I think about it, it makes sense. After all...
  4. Kamen_Fanatic

"I know. You're not the only one." Takatora said solemnly. His scan would eventually show that Fourze's unique passive Cosmic Energy aura was actually helping out: it was attacking the dark magic lingering in the burns much like white blood cells attacks foreign/viral pathogens, with the magic...
  5. Kamen_Fanatic

Takatora nodded grimly and threw a hoof around his brother for a comforting hug. "I know. I still don't blame you for what happened, Mitsuzane." The eldest Kureshima son said, self-guilt heavy in his tone. Even when it was all over, he still blamed himself for laying down the foundation of...
  6. Kamen_Fanatic

"It's unsettling." Miu grimly said, with Takatora detransforming and looked around, the black and white Earth pony uncaring if his wound was on display. On his flanks was Zangetsu's emblem. Thunderhooves looked deeply conflicted as the Switchers were tied up and gagged by Dash and Applejack...
  7. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Elemental Academy

A Fearow's caw echoed in the woods as the baleful vulture flew in the skies over the woods, looking for its prey. It once escaped by the Trainer getting in front of the Scyther and three dirt bombs to give them a window to escape, with Touko leaving behind her yukata and her tengu-geta sandals...
  8. Kamen_Fanatic

Once she was finished with her food, Touko took the empty plates and placed them in the designated areas. She then took out a steel rod and swiped it behind her, parrying a surprise attack made by Murakumo, who didn't looked phase that his surprise attack was foiled. If anything, he expected it...
  9. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

"That's the cellar. Everything in the kitchen is down there, including the food." Tina reported, then read aloud what the letter said. "Shite, I hope we are not stuck with 18th century cooking supplies." Tina said, folding the letter and placing it back.
  10. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

Tina put down the books, and found the letter in question. Curious, she picked it up and inspected the front of hopefully its envelope covering. If blank, Tina would just open it and read its contents.
  11. Kamen_Fanatic

Touko had played the ignoring game against Niari, aside from her eating her food. Murakumo would sooner eviscerate the Spinarak for his trainer's insolence of throwing the poor creature against the likes of her instead of an actual battle. Plus, his arrogant way of thinking turned her off...
  12. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

"Hehe, I bet she thought it was gaudy." Tina said with a chuckle at the photo contents. She herself had had dogs in the past, but they never work out for one reason or another. "So I wonder what's the kitchen has? I'm hankering for a good sandwich." The Italiana said, patting her stomach, which...
  13. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

"Hold up! I'm coming with!" Tina yelled to Kaly, picking up her books from the entrance of the room, and jogging to catch up.
  14. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

"Hey wait up!" Tina yelled and ran after Carlos to catch up on the group having an adventure, while carrying a collection of books with her, crashing into him. "Sorry."
  15. Kamen_Fanatic

Start Ups Genesis

Tina was floored at the amount of books, as well as the fact that this was a recreation of the lost Library of Alexandria. Centuries of knowledge went up in flames, and here it was, all in front of her. 'As well as recent knowledge, hello Inferno first edition.' Tina said, gravitating to an...
Back
Top Bottom