K
Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. :D for me school started yesterday.
    I'm in high school right now, and college will start next year for me.
    Meh, I never sleep well. xD
    I'm pretty okay, I should prolly be studying right now, but I'm not in that mood. ohwait I never am
    School is too... boring for me. :X
    Well I don't only listen to those genres. I just most of the time listen to them. Country? Hmm, that's interesting. I'm not crazy about country...but i'll listen to Taylor Swift! :D
    Haha but mine were longer! XD (i think)

And yeah it's true. I appreciate the fact you don't judge her without knowing about her.
    People don't get sometimes the reasons and meanings behind the things she does and says.
    (Randumb question-)What kinda music do you listen to? Pop, rap, and alt.rock for me.
    Lol yeah it's really surprising at times that were on a pokemon forum. It seems just like some hangout website to talk about whatever. :p and yes i do ^__^ Alot of people just write her off as a crazy pop freak,, but shes a very smart, down to earth person.
    Lol no problem at all Ash. It was interesting. ^_^

And as of right now I don't have anything to talk about. I still haven't had someone I could call an irreplaceable lifelong friend, or anything I could call a tragedy to discuss.
    As of right now i'm just talking with people about theirs, Gaga, writing songs and spriting.
    That's all I do on this site. xP lol
    Wow this conversation sure got deep. x3
    =o Aww, that's really nice. Having a close bond like that with friends is really amazing. Heck, it almost sounds like a tv show :p
    I hope that you and them can like reunite again someday. ^__^
    To have friends that close is something special. Even if you guys go your seperate ways, you'll akways have fond memories of each other. ^__^
    Wow I sound like some therapist. xP
    I hope it works out for the best.
    =o
    That really sucks!

You've had one string of bad luck haven't you? Lol but seriously I get it. Your old friends were real special and though your popular and have alot of friends, no one can replace the friendship you had with the other two. Am I right? :3
    Your not boring me. ^__^ I like hearing about how other people socialize. So basicly for you, your stuck in a high school full of immature people...Aren't we all? xP Well actually i'm moving on to high school next year but I know what you mean. But that must really suck having best friends move away. That happened to me once. So, I just have regular friends I don't get too close with to avoid being alone when they're gone. I act kind of immature-ish in school just so I don't get regarded as a wierd kid though. :\
    I feel the exact same way. -_- School for me starts the 24th.
    Right now i'm just looking around the forums and listening to music. d[^_^]b
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom