K
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm so sorry, but I don't think we'll be able to start the lessons soon. Tomorrow is the last day before school starts again, and it's probably going to be busy :/ I'll be able to get to you by next weekend, probably before then, but if not, then next Saturday/Sunday fr sure! :]
    Here's Pikatimer. I'll teach you how to use that later.

Next time I get online, I'll PM you all the basics you need to know before we can start :D
    I like Kojondo best on your team, and then Sazandora, I used to like Doryuzuu but I don't like him much anymore. Shanderaa is ok as well.

Do you have RNG Reporter and Pikatimer downloaded? Because you really need those.
    Yeah, I have!

Oshawott
    Kokoromori
    Denchura
    Ulgamoth
    Mebukijika
    Rankurusu

That's just an idea of what my team will be, and I'm sure it'll change. How about you? :]
    Wow that sounds great! I wish you the best of luck in the contest :). I am still playing the games as well, and I am still hunting those shinies!
    But I didn't do that well! I was sure I lost after Weavile came out, but luckily I had entry hazards and I was forced to stall. Then, when Altaria came out and used DD I thought it was over.

But it was still fun!
    Thanks, I should be able to battle at 3 PM today :]

I think you were creative! I really liked the Santa Regice with the hat and beard, and I also liked the Shuppet. Don't worry :D

Really? That's awesome! It's the earliest we've gotten so far. DP was released late April, Pt. was released late March, and HGSS was released on March 14th.
    Yeah, lol, I don't know if it was because of the cold, or if I was just tired xD

I haven't seen the competition, so I don't know for sure, but I think you'll do fine :D
    OMG I'm so sorry I couldn't make it D: I went to bed at 5 AM because I was up RNGing a pokemon and I didn't wake up today until 5 PM.

My FC is 4254 5670 1756. I'm serious, though, I'll be able to battle tomorrow around 3-5 PM.

Ok, I'll check it out :D

Edit: I saw your entry and it looks very good! I especially like Celebi, Mew, and Regice! It looks great :D Good luck in the contest!
    Sorry, I couldn't make it D:

Yesterday I got a cold and I slept in. My nose is still a bit stuffy, but I'm ok. I should be much better by tomorrow!
    Yeah, that works. But for some reason, I don't really wake up eary during any of my breaks from school, so I may not wake up :/ But I'll set my alarm for once, I should be able to make it :D

Thanks, same to you as well :D What language is that?
    Lol! Really?

Does he want to battle now? Because I can't D: I'm getting ready to leave to my Cousins house to celebrate Christmas (We celebrate on Christmas Eve, and we get to open out presents at midnight :D). Sorry. I would be glad to some other time, though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom