Recent content by Kamikazen

1. K

Wanted: SID

If there is anyone that can compute my SID for RNGing, it would be greatly appreciated. a VM, PM, or a post in this thread will suffice. My FC is 3611-4489-3915.
  2. K

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My kick-butt Graveler in Pokemon Red. I spammed Rock Slide a lot...
  3. K

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion Yeah. A Steven rebattle would be nice once a week. I also hope that they can arrange the gym leader rematches similar to HG/SS for flexibility (hopefully I don't have to massage my pokemon 5 different times to get a freakin' phone number)...
  4. K

Reason to learn Japanese

Heck, the language is very interesting and most of the games that the world plays have a Japanese origin. Also, Japan is one of America's closest allies right now so learning the language might prove helpful.
  5. K

Contest Dewott VS Prinplup

Dewott, hands down. A samurai otter versus an emperor penguin in-training? I think most people would know who the victor is. :)
  6. K

Favorite girl character?

I picked May because she seemed to have more of a backbone when it came to contests and battling (IMO). That's kinda something I admire.
  7. K

Obsolete: The Japanese Language Help Thread

OK. I have come across three words (kokoro, mune, and shinzou) meaning heart. Are there any circumstances governing when to use them?
  8. K

Language Help Forum

The idea I had in mind was having sub-forums for each language inside the actual Language forum. Kinda like how the Artist's Alcove is divided. Yes, 1 thread with 20 different languages is complete chaos but this ordeal wasn't what I had in mind... I don't know if this alleviates or...
  9. K

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Oh, crap!"
  10. K

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

Hustle. There have been countless times where I was really close to throwing my DS at a wall because of a 5-14 miss combo with moves that have decent accuracy (85-95).
  11. K

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Lost Story- by Miku Hatsune
  12. K

What is your favorite Japanese food?

Right now, udon is mine, but I really, really, want to get my hands on some curry.
  13. K

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

Amen. I'm running around for like 98% of my day so I don't need pants to slow me down. Plus, they are comfortable. ;)
  14. K

Language Help Forum

Hmm... I guess this could go better than a plain help forum. This slight revision could be made. :)
  15. K

Black and White Music Discussion

Re: How do you like the music in the game? Yeah, most of the tracks on the game are really good. My faves right now are: the E4 battle theme The Hall of Fame theme Accumula Town's theme The Battle Subway Trainer Battle Theme and the Route gate place theme (u know. where you find the...
Back
Top Bottom