K
Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would to challenge Cianwood City Gym. please let me know when you can, and if you want to do it on the forum or on AIM.
    Please don't forget to post in the Mission - sorry to keep harping on about it, but at the rate we're going we might have to scrub it and start anew with new Trainers.
    Hi, can you please post in the Mission asap? Also, I'd like to challenge your Bug Dojo sometime too - I'd prefer to do it on AIM, but will do it on Forum if I must.
    If you could possibly manage to heal it, that'd be great. But exploding seemed to be the best solution at the moment. I didn't even think of having someone else heal it. Although a well-placed explosion would take out two Poocheyna.
    Gah. Ignore my PM. I misunderstood what you said entirely. So you're in charge of the Interview Section of the Newsletter. LOL. So yeah. -.-
    Thank you for the Magmorter! I wish I had something I could give in return! Um... I have a Shell Bell if you want it?
    Hey, please please please post in the Mission soon, it's taking too long to progress, and I wanna get the first Encounter under way :D
    Hey, in your Trial Mission signup, can you please state which type your Skorupi is utilizing (i.e. Poison or Bug)? Note that this isn't choosing its only type, just which type is affecting your skill modifiers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom