Recent content by Kano

1. Kano

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Catching lots of bug types is so random?? Though, I can see him realizing he has to catch lots of other Pokemon in order to get to Mew, and so he just goes absolutely wild. In the end I doubt he even will get Mew, but he'll realize that's not too important. o:
  2. Kano

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

I also missed Power of Us, but I really want to see the Mewtwo movie in theaters. I keep waiting for more news about it. I haven't managed to see a Pokemon movie in theaters since the original three where releasing normally.
  3. Kano

Review JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

I also can't figure out where the anime is going, unless it's point to just to explore the entire Pokemon world, but maybe mostly Galar?? IN ANY CASE, very cute episode, and I loved Hibunny and Kusune.
  4. Kano

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

If they have a back and forth, that might be interesting to see. They almost have a rival vibe, which is interesting because they're traveling together. lol Why do I get the feeling the dub will change his name and completely phase it out??
  5. Kano

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Lugia in the second episode makes me wonder how extreme the later episodes will be.... like DANG.
  6. Kano

Review JN001: Pikachu is Born!

I thought it was very cute, and I enjoy Go's character! However, I was hoping Pikachu's backstory would cover why he was so rough around the edges when Ash first got him. Or go into the Pokeball phobia, but! Cute none-the-less. Looking forward to the next one.
  7. Kano

GO Generation 3!

I haven't looked at it yet, but I definitely will soon with weather effects and Hoenn finally coming around, I'm really excited.
  8. Kano

Preview Detective Pikachu

I just... That article is was interesting to read, but as far as Pokemon actually getting a live action film, I would be iffy. If it were to be based on the anime it would probably turn out awkward and horrible, and if it were based on it's own story with a more typical human cast, it... would...
  9. Kano

North and South Korea Exchange Fire as Tensions Heighten

Maaan, South Korea has a few other countries on their side. If North Korea ever really did seriously go after them, or if they came to blows, North wouldn't last too long if an actual war kicked off. This is part of why I've never been super worried.
  10. Kano

Have you ever quit Pokemon?

I dropped it for a couple of years during Johto, buuut Hoenn dragged me back into it, and I've been with it ever since then.
  11. Kano

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Re: XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu Every season of the anime gains new fans who are young enough where they may have never seen Pikachu possessed before, and if you've never seen it happen before, it's some interesting stuff. Soooo it kinda makes sense that they're doing it again. xD...
  12. Kano

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Yobanashi Deceive - Hatsune Miku It's one of the songs made for the Kageroup Project series, and I'm hooked one of the fan covers of it.
  13. Kano

Gary X Ash

Wow, no I don't think you're going to hell.. one could argue that there's nothing wrong with gay pairings. xD This ship is actually still fairly popular around parts of the fandom now days. I wouldn't say it's my OTP, but at one point in time it nearly was. I'm a sucker for rival based...
  14. Kano

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

I was never fond of Totodile or it's evolution line. Squirtle also ranks pretty low for me, and also Piplup.. but I'm usually always really biased towards the Fire starters, for appearance andtype. So the others are often just.. there, for me.
  15. Kano

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 26, and I've been a fan since I was.. 9 or 10. Blue was my first game. To this day everyone that knows me knows that I enjoy Pokemon, and a number of my friends are into as well, so. No shame. xD
Back
Top Bottom