Kantomasta
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have been alright. I quit the URPG last year, had much more free time since then :p I hope real life hasn't been too hard on ya
    Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't notice you message! I was writing a fanfiction.^^ Er... I can trade again. ould you please drop me another message when you can trade, too? I'm so sorry, oce again.
    That's fine with me. You're already doing a lot for me by breeding a Beldum and Riolu.
    2 or 3 31 IVs would be nice. You can take as long as you need to! There's no rush. Okay, I'll make sure to either use AIM or BMGF to contact you! I'll check again in about two days to see how's it going I guess.
    I've got no problem with that! Thanks a lot for trying to help me! Breeding them for 31 IVs is really kind! Whenever you're done breeding, send me a VM or PM.
    Heyo. About our PRP.

I suppose you have noticed that I'm posting slowly. To tell you the truth, I don't thing the kind of RP we're doing (war) is really working out, so... Yeah, I'm quite bored of it. I hope you don't mind. I'm always up for another attempt with a different theme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom