• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Kantomasta

1. Kantomasta

GEN VI: A Powerful Greninja.

Online now
  2. Kantomasta

Let me finish my run through Le Wow and i be ready. Ign:Lane FC:0018 2172 7225
  3. Kantomasta

I have a battle ready Greninja that fits what you need. Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Its not shiny, and Im interested in Regigigas.
  4. Kantomasta

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Is the VGC format always doubles or does it change every season? Id like to start playing some VGC but not sure on that
  5. Kantomasta

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So I got a tablet and with school starting i can almost be consistantly around wifi. Once I get a bluetooth keyboard for it expect to see me back redoing an old fic!(if anybody remembers me from like 2011-12 :p)
  6. Kantomasta

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Alright guys i still have three pack codes left and so far only sharking has claimed any! PM me for one!:)
  7. Kantomasta

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

So without access to a PC(internet on my phone is how i post) I have 4 tcg codes that I cant use, so I figured I would give them to you guys! Just PM me for one, only giving one per person, and I wanna know what you open :D
  8. Kantomasta

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Even though it copies EV's would you still need one with good Iv's? Curious to this as well
  9. Kantomasta

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

On my first run through I pick whichever one I like best(which is usually the grass one). For challenges and stuff I use the last number of my trainer id. 1-3 is fire, 4-6 is water, 7-9 is grass, 0 is i pick
  10. Kantomasta

Pokemon RTD

Oh alright. Then i walk into route 1 for an encounter
  11. Kantomasta

Pokemon RTD

I try to make it through route 1 without an encounter so I can buy Pokeballs
  12. Kantomasta

Pokemon RTD

I wanna try! I go to the lab and ask the professer for a charmander
  13. Kantomasta

Your newest purchase or gift

500 feet of paracord with 50 side realease buckles :D
  14. Kantomasta

Tons of 5iv Pokemon for trade!

In the middle of a le wow run then ill be ready
  15. Kantomasta

Tons of 5iv Pokemon for trade!

Ign: Lane Code: 0018 2172 7225